Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here thinks that the pac-man would've beaten Morrales if not for Manny's cut??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what we have here, A Mexican who looks like a Pinoy and a Pinoy who looks like a Mexican ....

Comment

I Think my son Luis Antonio will pass a 'little' mexican

Comment

cut it out already will ya? you're just embarassing yourselves further wit nonsense threads like this. no amount og sweetening will reverse pacman's loss. grow up kids.

Comment

Originally posted by A.I. the brain
          cut it out already will ya? you're just embarassing yourselves further wit nonsense threads like this. no amount og sweetening will reverse pacman's loss. grow up kids.

cut your hair already will ya? ur just an embarrasment to the filipino community. no ammount of hair will cover up ur ****ed up ugly ass face. grow some brain.LOL

Comment

man, jest look at Pac's cut on ma avatar. I neva realized that it was huge like that. OF COURSE, if he hadn't got butted, the outcome would be different. Witout a right eye, damaged concentration, Pac still made a close fight. Wit that said, Pac will KO Morales in the rematch.

Comment

And I just heard...did you know that boxers get blood teasts like 1 month before the fight? Well, so both fighters got blood tests one month before....then suddenly the doctors lost Manny's blood and this was like 3 days before the fight. So they had to do the test again, and since it was 3 days before the fight he felt a little weak during the fight...o yea I heard this on TFC (The Filippino Channel).

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_is_the_greatest17
                becuz I think he would've won it if he didnt get the cut....dont you think that pinoys and pinays??
                The answer has been answered.

Comment

It damn sure has

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
                    I dunno. I mean Pac's vision wasn't good, so ya if there was no cut, maybe Pac coulda made a closer fight even win it! I mean how many fightas wit bloodied eyed, wins too? Not a lot! And against a top4 P4P fighta Morales? Id imagine it to be really difficult to ovacome that. So ya, I say Pac woulda and coulda won if he wasn't cut.

But in my opinion Pac will KO Morales in a rematch.

Called it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
                      man, jest look at Pac's cut on ma avatar. I neva realized that it was huge like that. OF COURSE, if he hadn't got butted, the outcome would be different. Witout a right eye, damaged concentration, Pac still made a close fight. Wit that said, Pac will KO Morales in the rematch.
                      Called it like my hoes call me Pimped out.

Comment

Working...
                      X