No announcement yet.

LeftHookFrazier (aka Erik18) is No Ceilings' Alt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    the ts aint akyra, i can guaratee you that!.........lol....why am i not surprised youre defending him?..........
    How do you know?

We know that's Akira. **** him and **** you too for defending him after what he said about Pinoys.

I'm not defending Burner... just saying I don't believe Akira and his bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post

Does this look real to you guys?
      So, Vegan posted a photoshopped of your PM?

Changing your tune again...

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
        How do you know?

We know that's Akira. **** him and **** you too for defending him after what he said about Pinoys.

**** Burner and **** Akyra. And **** the feud they had a while back. Akyra has come back to troll Burner and thinks i am Burner just because i gave him RedK
        Last edited by Boxin'; 05-30-2010, 04:40 PM.

Comment

How do you know?

you know why i believe the ts ?.....because the same thing happened to me.....youre the only one who thinks vegan is akyra, i tell you that much...youre just guessing....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
            So, Vegan posted a photoshopped of your PM?

Changing your tune again...
            no im not. im just saying that it's easy to photoshop a PM. it took me 2 mins in Paint...

Comment

you know why i believe the ts ?.....because the same thing happened to me.....youre the only one who thinks vegan is akyra, i tell you that much...youre just guessing....lol
              wtf you talking about? stop lying. "The same thing happened to me" cut the crap.

Please show the post were i red K'd you. Im 100% sure i didn't redk you for something Burner related.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
                wtf you talking about? stop lying. "The same thing happened to me" cut the crap.

Please show the post were i red K'd you. Im 100% sure i didn't redk you for something Burner related.
                oh yeah , im the one lyin?...lol

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
                seriously half of the posters in that thread were hating on Mak. I thought he said Mak called him a Mexi**** and i just Red K'd him saying "mexi****" as a joke. I didn't see the No Ceilings quote.

I only red k *****s ffs. any Pac fans here been Red K by me before? (besides Baracuda, he's a troll)

Comment

I'm not the one who believes the racist Cotto fan is the TS. He's the only idiot who pretends to like Pac so he can be buddies with the Pinoys on BS.

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=383648

Does this thread look like something Burner would make?

Comment

I'm not the one who believes the racist Cotto fan is the TS. He's the only idiot who pretends to like Pac so he can be buddies with the Pinoys on BS.
                      I know. Why did he make this thread in the Pinoy lounge anyway?

None of the members involved are Pinoys.

Comment

Working...
                      X