No announcement yet.

LeftHookFrazier (aka Erik18) is No Ceilings' Alt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    ok, i think this pretty much end this debate whenter ts is making **** up or not....vegan and i have the same experience with this one poster , for real.....this guy is no ceilings,this is how he gets a very high rep power in no time i think, he transfers his green rep to his original one then bam, he's back to high green rep!.....

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      ok, i think this pretty much end this debate whenter ts is making **** up or not....vegan and i have the same experience with this one poster , for real.....this guy is no ceilings,this is how he gets a very high rep power in no time i think, he transfers his green rep to his original one then bam, he's back to high green rep!.....
      wtf are you talking about. Can you please send us the post where i redk'd you?

You were probably trolling like you do 99% of the time in NSB.

Comment

• Damn, this **** is getting interesting. Let me get a

This will be the funniest thing that ever happened in the p-lounge.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedjay View Post
          so, Vegan is telling the truth.
          he sure is ......the same thing happened to me bro...no ceings and lefthook frazier red'd and gave me infraction with the same message....we were all wondering how the hell no ceilings get green rep in no time after being in red for such a long time.....this is how he does it!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
            seriously half of the posters in that thread were hating on Mak. I thought he said Mak called him a Mexi**** and i just Red K'd him saying "mexi****" as a joke. I didn't see the No Ceilings quote.

I only red k *****s ffs. any Pac fans here been Red K by me before? (besides Baracuda, he's a troll)
            very poor alibi bro, try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              he sure is ......the same thing happened to me bro...no ceings and lefthook frazier red'd and gave me infraction with the same message....we were all wondering how the hell no ceilings get green rep in no time after being in red for such a long time.....this is how he does it!
              No, someone with a high karma gave him rep and gave a lot of Floyd fans rep in a thread.

The TS is the racist Cotto fan who talked **** about Pac and Filipinos before the Cotto vs. Pacquiao fight. Stupid for Pinoys to believe anything he says or even have respect for the guy after some of the things he said about Filipinos and the PI. You guys forgot what he said during the floods and he was talking **** about Pac?

Why are you even believing an idiot like him? Get a mod to do an IP check and both accounts. What's so hard about that? I don't believe Burner has time to post using two accounts, give infractions with two accounts, and act like two different posters on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
                wtf are you talking about. Can you please send us the post where i redk'd you?

You were probably trolling like you do 99% of the time in NSB.

you just admitted in your past post you have , now youre changing your tune again?...lol...here:

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
                seriously half of the posters in that thread were hating on Mak. I thought he said Mak called him a Mexi**** and i just Red K'd him saying "mexi****" as a joke. I didn't see the No Ceilings quote.

I only red k *****s ffs. any Pac fans here been Red K by me before? (besides Baracuda, he's a troll)

what now no ceilings?.....this boy thinks he's slick!

Comment

• Akira or whatever his name is the guy who asked me for points in one of the betting threads a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
                    No, someone with a high karma gave him rep and gave a lot of Floyd fans rep in a thread.

The TS is the racist Cotto fan who talked **** about Pac and Filipinos before the Cotto vs. Pacquiao fight. Stupid for Pinoys to believe anything he says or even have respect for the guy after some of the things he said about Filipinos and the PI. You guys forgot what he said during the floods and he was talking **** about Pac?

Why are you even believing an idiot like him? Get a mod to do an IP check and both accounts. What's so hard about that? I don't believe Burner has time to post using two accounts, give infractions with two accounts, and act like two different posters on here.
                    the ts aint akyra, i can guaratee you that!.........lol....why am i not surprised youre defending him?..........

Comment

• Does this look real to you guys?

Comment

Working...
                      X