This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tracylee
    I must have missed that, cause you know I would have replied to any of you guys!
    yeah you did.... and don't you forget it either....

Comment

I was just joking with that anyway..I'd say the reason I missed any of the "hellos" said to me is cause when I log on in the morning this thread is usually 10 to 12 pages past where it was when I left it, and I dont always have time to check every page..so that is how I missed them..I'll have to be more careful in the future so none of you think I'm ignoring you!
      the boys were probably having fun about some "literary piece" that miron posted here few days ago...it was a suspense and miron only gave the first installment, so the guys were asking for more and wondering how the story ends...

Comment

• Originally posted by kepsy
        yeah you did.... and don't you forget it either....

I'll do my best to not miss them again

Comment

• Originally posted by JaNnO
          the boys were probably having fun about some "literary piece" that miron posted here few days ago...it was a suspense and miron only gave the first installment, so the guys were asking for more and wondering how the story ends...
          I remember that! It was VERY long, and since I couldnt read it anyway I just skipped it, so I missed some other stuff in the process

Comment

I remember that! It was VERY long, and since I couldnt read it anyway I just skipped it, so I missed some other stuff in the process
            i haven't read it either and didn't know what they were talking about...i only found out when i asked around. i'll just find out from the boys the whole story later.

Comment

• i have to go...i need to work on my macromedia training (books) for now...see you guys later.

Comment

i haven't read it either and didn't know what they were talking about...i only found out when i asked around. i'll just find out from the boys the whole story later.
                you're missing out on a great love story then.....

*snicker*

Comment

i have to go...i need to work on my macromedia training (books) for now...see you guys later.
                  Yeah, I'm outta here too! Peace

Comment

• which reminds me..... pareng miron....

I STILL WANT MY TITA MALOU!!!!!!!

Comment

• I've been watching JaNnO's avatar for about 5 minutes now. That thing kicks ass, I have decided to steal it for use at another message board.

Comment

Working...
                      X