• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by do
    pre, korean actress yan..

sariwang-sariwa ng dating ano pre..

hirap kasi ng pangalan..

yung kasing telenovela nyan, ipinalabas sa pinas dati..
    iyong palabas sa pinas is in english o subtitled? sariwang-sariwa.... masabaw-sabaw.... sarap sigurong humalinghing niyan.... hehehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itlog
      kepsy????? this is itlog dude. langya ka bibistuhin mo pa ako.... hehehe...

That makes me wonder what 'ole Kepsy is up to today He wasnt feeling too hot last we talked, so I hope he's feeling better..we should all send him karma to perk him up a bit!

Comment

kepsy????? this is itlog dude. langya ka bibistuhin mo pa ako.... hehehe...
        oo nga pala sorry ninong..

do alam dre, endless love yata title nung telenovela nung ipalabas sa pinas..

naka-dub sa tagalog..

Comment

• Originally posted by tracylee
          That makes me wonder what 'ole Kepsy is up to today He wasnt feeling too hot last we talked, so I hope he's feeling better..we should all send him karma to perk him up a bit!
          i'm also inquiring about how's kepsy doin thru his friend itlog.

i really she's alright right now..

Comment

• Originally posted by do
            i'm also inquiring about how's kepsy doin thru his friend itlog.

i really she's alright right now..
            well since Rick modified everything I cant send him karma as often as I use to..I'll keep trying

Comment

the karma is stingy these days.... you have to give to a lot more people before you can give it to them again. kepsy works beside me. he says hi... poor bastard is too busy to come in here and post. says he'll post when we get home.... i rent a room in their house...

Comment

the karma is stingy these days.... you have to give to a lot more people before you can give it to them again. kepsy works beside me. he says hi... poor bastard is too busy to come in here and post. says he'll post when we get home.... i rent a room in their house...
                cool baby...I just sent ya a private mess. if you have time to read it

Comment

gone are those good times..

can't spread it myself..

Comment

cool baby...I just sent ya a private mess. if you have time to read it
                    just replied to it ms tracylee... i have to go. my boss is eye-ballin me and I have to prepare for a 2pm meeting.... ****!!! that's in fiftenn minutes! lol...... i gotta scramble.......

see you folks later!!!

Comment

just replied to it ms tracylee... i have to go. my boss is eye-ballin me and I have to prepare for a 2pm meeting.... ****!!! that's in fiftenn minutes! lol...... i gotta scramble.......

see you folks later!!!
                      Okay, good luck with that!!

Comment

Working...
                      X