Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mga tsong, kailangan ko tulong nyo plissssss, Unregistered yung windows xp na naka load sa pc ko, nag lapse na ang reg. period kasi kinuha ko lang yun kung saan at di ko alam ang product ID no. Browser lang ang gumagana, ngayon may nahiram ako na Installation cd ng windows xp na may product ID no. Paano ko ngayon buburahin itong dating xp. Alam ko - format c: etc... tapos ilo load ko lang yung cd nitong bagong xp pero ini interrupt ko sa start-up hindi ako makapunta sa DOS commands.....hu hu hu.....paano ba dapat kung gawin kuya edi????

Comment

• 32 PBA stars make it to RP pool
      Reyes picks eight more from amateur ranks

Updated 01:57am (Mla time) Jan 10, 2005
      By June Navarro
      Inquirer News Service

Editor's Note: Published on page A23 of the January 10, 2005 issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer

THIRTY-TWO standouts from the Philippine Basketball Association will form the core of the 40 players picked by national coach Vincent "Chot" Reyes to the Philippine team training pool yesterday.

Eight amateurs will complete the initial list of RP team candidates, who will undergo a series of fitness tests and interviews before plunging into practice at the end of the month.

Heading the elite group from where Reyes hopes to form a young, talented and dedicated men's national team for this year's Asian Basketball Confederation (ABC) Championship are Barangay Ginebra's Jayjay Helterbrand and Eric Menk, Willie Miller of Talk 'N Text, Tony Dela Cruz of Shell and Nic Belasco of San Miguel Beer.

Aside from the players Reyes called as "his first five," Chot picked Danny Seigle, Danny Ildefonso and Dondon Hontiveros of San Miguel; Talk 'N Text's Jimmy Alapag, Mark Telan and Yancy De Ocampo; Rich Alvarez and Billy Mamaril of Shell; Barangay Ginebra's Mark Caguioa and Rommel Adducul; Noy Castillo, Kerby Raymundo and James Yap of Purefoods, Alaska's Don Allado, Brandon Cablay, Mike Cortez and Sonny Thoss; Sta. Lucia's Kenneth Duremdes and Dennis Espino; Renren Ritualo and Marc Pingris of FedEx, Red Bull Barako's Enrico Villanueva, Lordy Tugade and Junthy Valenzuela; and Coca-Cola's John Arigo, Ali Peek and Rafi Reavis.

"The selection was primarily based on the statistics and the experience of the players after a thorough consultation with the coaching staff," said Reyes, who has designated San Miguel Beer head coach Jong Uichico as one of his deputies.

Also appointed as deputies were Coca-Cola's Aboy Castro, Binky Favis of Barangay Ginebra and Boysie Zamar, who was hand-picked by the Basketball Association of the Philippines.

Besides Ateneo's LA Tenorio, La Salle's Mac Cardona, Far Eastern's Arwind Santos and Anthony Washington of Welcoat, NCAA rookie-MVP Gabby Espinas (PCU), Jay-R Reyes (Welcoat), UE's Niño Canaleta and Japeth Aguilar of Ateneo were included in the amateur roster.

Reyes said the players are all below 31 years old with the 6-foot-6 Aguilar the youngest at 17.

"The list is by no means final," said Reyes. "We will still trim it down before the first official practice of the team on Jan. 31."

The physical fitness program, to be held at the Moro Lorenzo gym in Ateneo, will measure the players' strength, quickness, agility, height, reach, stamina and body fat percentage, while interviews will determine their dedication to the team.

"It doesn't mean that the players excluded from the list are not the best or aren't qualified and there's no conscious effort to peg the number of players at 32," said Reyes.

"The coaching staff just felt that this is the solid list of players fit for the national team."

Stricken from the list were Alaska's Jeffrey Cariaso and Reynel Hugnatan, Victor Pablo of Talk 'N Text, Rodney Santos of Barangay Ginebra, Shell's Ronald Tubid, John Ferriols of FedEx and San Miguel's Olsen Racela, all of them among the top 30 players, statistics-wise, in the ongoing PBA conference.

Racela and Cariaso played for the last Asian Games team of PBA stars, coached by Uichico, who came close to beating South Korea before finishing fourth in the 2002 Asiad in Busan. The Koreans went on to win the cage crown over the Yao Ming-led China squad.

KAYA NA KAYA NATIN?

Comment

• We may have the talents now. The only thing we need is better preparation primarily because most of our players came from the pro league and they will be playing under amateur rules. It will take time for them to adjust. I can only wish them good luck!

Comment

• Gandang Umaga/Gabi/Tanghali mga kapatid

Re Install ako dami apps, palit ako HD.

Comment

• Originally posted by ispayder
            We may have the talents now. The only thing we need is better preparation primarily because most of our players came from the pro league and they will be playing under amateur rules. It will take time for them to adjust. I can only wish them good luck!
            they need more than just luck... miracle

Comment

• Tangna!! me spammer sa PACLAND busit!! ambagal pa naman ng connection namin ngayon

Comment

• Originally posted by ispayder
                Mga tsong, kailangan ko tulong nyo plissssss, Unregistered yung windows xp na naka load sa pc ko, nag lapse na ang reg. period kasi kinuha ko lang yun kung saan at di ko alam ang product ID no. Browser lang ang gumagana, ngayon may nahiram ako na Installation cd ng windows xp na may product ID no. Paano ko ngayon buburahin itong dating xp. Alam ko - format c: etc... tapos ilo load ko lang yung cd nitong bagong xp pero ini interrupt ko sa start-up hindi ako makapunta sa DOS commands.....hu hu hu.....paano ba dapat kung gawin kuya edi????
                tsong...you have to re-install the new windows xp...no choice ka na. you have to re-install everything after that. i think the interrupt of most bios is F1 or ESC (mine is Alt-F2). Just after booting up...press any of this keys repeatedly.

If this doesn't work, what you can do is create a bootable disk. I don't know any particulars of your cpu, but check in any of your cpu docs how to create a bootalbe disk and then reboot your computer from there to reformat your hard disk.

On my pc this is what I need to do.

1. Goto to the DOS prompt by navigating Start|Accessories|Command Prompt.

2. Type FORMAT A:/S at the DOS prompt to create a bootable system disk.

3. Reformat your hard disk. Go to MyComputer. Right click the hard disk drive and choose format.

Let me know if this works. Good luck!

Comment

• mukhang wala pa ang mga tropa from pinas ah? di pa namumulaklak ang mga posts dito.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaNnO
                    mukhang wala pa ang mga tropa from pinas ah? di pa namumulaklak ang mga posts dito.
                    Kadyo present!!!! Actually kanina pako pero alam mo na work muna kahit nakakaistorbo sa pag fo forum.hehehe... Langya baka masisante tayo sa ginagawa nating to. Di bale basta enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by miron_lang
                      Tangna!! me spammer sa PACLAND busit!! ambagal pa naman ng connection namin ngayon
                      kITA KO NGA SI FOOPIRATA. LINTEK NA YUN, FISRT ASSIGNMENT SANA NI BISDAK I BAN YUN!

Comment

Working...
                      X