This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jomapac
    but funny kind of joker not like fast hands, kaya binigyan ko din ng isa tulad ng sabi mo...

just gave fasthands one of my rare bad karmas worth negative 110,000 pts.

the fool is down to negative 566,000 pts

Comment

• Originally posted by JaNnO
      thank you nga pala dun sa mga nagbigay ng good karma at donation points sa akin...sinu-sino ba ba ang dapat kong pasalamatan? si pareng kepsy, joma, itlog, pso, nadz at marami pang iba. just tell me kung may nalimutan ako. i also want to give good karma kung sino ang may gusto, just lemme know, okay?

langya mukhang wala na yatang mabiling sm? sayang i think i would be able to gather enough points pa naman ngayon. magbebenta pa kaya si rick?
      just gave you karma, hope you bank it before the thief option is filled by rick...

Comment

• Originally posted by THRILLAinMANILA

today is the first time i gave bad karma and he is the first one that i gave bad karma to...

Comment

good going my friend, i think he is an ass...

Comment

good going my friend, i think he is an ass...

pm me if you have time to spare

Comment

• Originally posted by Itlog
              hello afturmath.... born in the phils, or filipino heritage? just wonderin....
              Im FULL flip

Comment

pm me if you have time to spare
                look in your in box my friend..

Comment

look in your in box my friend..
                  sent you a reply....

Comment

• Originally posted by Afturmath
                    Im FULL flip
                    hello kabayan, trying to give you some good karma but, i could not click the karma button, i dont know whats wrong, maybe my connection...

Comment

• Sun-Star
                      Sunday, December 05, 2004
                      Arroyo orders total log ban; cancels all logging permits
                      MANILA -- President Arroyo vowed Saturday to make all illegal loggers pay for the deaths caused by the recent flashfloods and ordered
                      The President said government is "determined to make those responsible for widespread death and destruction pay the price for their misdeeds.
                      And we shall prosecute them the way we do terrorists, kidnappers, drug traffickers" and others charged with heinous crimes.

Hi guys!! Here's good news! And I hope GMA is dead serious on this. These illegal loggers should really be put in the same league as drug traffickers and other heinous criminals and be prosecuted as such. In fact, they're even worse! Their recent victims are the very poor fishermen and farmers, who lost loved ones and meager possessions they own. FIRING SQUAD!! BALATAN NG BUHAY!! Ano sa tingin n'yo?

Comment

Working...
                      X