This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the undertaker
    happy new year ulit mga tsong..kalat ako mamaya ng karma..paano ko ba malalaman kung ilang points na karma ang naibibigay ko? hindi ko alam a..basta kalat ako ng kalat..

batsi muna ako...
    Langya ka. 10% ng reputation mo so kung 10 M yun, 1M ang ipinamimigay mo.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo
      Eto si Joyce na pang christmas kita ba?

oks na oks, pareng kadyo...salamat sa link

Comment

• Guys eto na link from PACLAND, Hotstuff 2005 Calendar

http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...P3CZ552VCNBWU8

Comment

• para sa inyo to tropa

may nabasa akong article in a weekly magazine (forgot the name) and the topic was the newsmakers of the year. well, they have theirs, and I have mine...

share ko sa inyo

10. Viva Hotbabes, Vhong Navarro, Bayani Agbayani, ***bomb Girls, etc - their songs were irritation to my ears! On the other hand, novelty songs hit the airwaves, and of course with their stupid dance steps, and their albums sold like hot potatoes, remarkable!

9. Alvin Patrimonio - thank God he retired at last!

8. Eat Bulaga - well, 25 years being the number one family show is one hell of an accomplishment

7. Two-child policy - proposed by a congressman wherein the law encourages families to have only two-children so they can avail of certain priviliges... funny... sa grammar pa lang mali na: "two-child" lol!

6. Oakwood mutiny - how can we trust our AFP when they themselves dont trust each other

5. 2004 election - divided the already-divided nation. One bright spot: Eddie Gil, should have been our president! lol

4. Erap - always a newsmaker

3. GMA and Noli - made their way to Malacañang through massive cheating (?)

2. Angelo dela Cruz - a hero came home

1. FPJ - the fallen hero

that's it!

syempre boxingscene.com - website of the year!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jomapac
            Guys eto na link from PACLAND, Hotstuff 2005 Calendar

http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...P3CZ552VCNBWU8
            thanks joma, just downloaded it...kewl calendar of hot pinay celebes...could be better tho!

Comment

• bon donnez moi du karma les phillipins

Comment

• Originally posted by JaNnO
                thanks joma, just downloaded it...kewl calendar of hot pinay celebes...could be better tho!
                i just fished it out from PACLAND, your right selection could be better, the chicks in the calendar are members of one group VIVA HOT BABES, have you heard anything about them, like what cesar salad mentioned they where among the newsmakers last year with all those novelty songs, but unlike cesar I learned to like it cuz my kids like them and its was like the national anthem day in day out i here them like otso-otso and bulaklak...

Comment

• Originally posted by jomapac
                  i just fished it out from PACLAND, your right selection could be better, the chicks in the calendar are members of one group VIVA HOT BABES, have you heard anything about them, like what cesar salad mentioned they where among the newsmakers last year with all those novelty songs, but unlike cesar I learned to like it cuz my kids like them and its was like the national anthem day in day out i here them like otso-otso and bulaklak...
                  nope...i seldom checkout the entertainment section of the flip dailies on the net.i'm only interested in ***y shots (lol)...i got hold of the hot babes movie starring maui taylor and 6 or 7 hot-chick babes, but it wasn't close to being spectacular...i liked it tho since i seldom see pinay celebes, and ***y like those coz i ain't got no tfc here...i'm planning to get one next year since dish network has already added it in their subscription-only channels for just $10 bucks...other freelance pinoy-affiliated dish provider here charge $35-40/month...what a rip-off!

Comment

• Originally posted by tino
                    bon donnez moi du karma les phillipins
                    voici du karma pour vous

Comment

• Musta na ulit kayo rito mga parekoy? pasingit-singit lang ako dito at sa Pacland (down na naman yung main server natin )

Welcome to this thread Tino.

Kadyo, ngayon ko lang nabasa yung PM mo sa akin sa Pacland, basahin mo yung sagot ko sa PM mo.

Manigong Bagong Taon sa inyo mga kabayan.

Comment

Working...
                      X