Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my last post was 2 years back, how you guys doing? goodluck manny for tomorrow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SLIMZ View Post
      my last post was 2 years back, how you guys doing? goodluck manny for tomorrow!!!!
      A lot of elder members have lost interest, or don't post much these days (for their own reasons). I don't consider myself an elder , but 10 years is a long time. And I'm getting pretty tired of this place with all the negativity, which is why i have cut down my posting considerably.

And yeah, very much looking forward to watching Manny fight tonight! I just hope he knows when to hang 'em up. I'd hate to watch him decline into a series of losses, and beatings.

He has been an absolute joy to watch him from his humble beginnings into one of the greatest fighters of all time. Tough act to follow.

Comment

• Nice to see you guys again. Anong nangyari sa bilyon bank points ko??? hahaha

Comment

• Kumusta SLIMZ! ako since 2011 pa last activity ko. Buti naaalala ko pa username at password ko.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            A lot of elder members have lost interest, or don't post much these days (for their own reasons). I don't consider myself an elder , but 10 years is a long time. And I'm getting pretty tired of this place with all the negativity, which is why i have cut down my posting considerably.

And yeah, very much looking forward to watching Manny fight tonight! I just hope he knows when to hang 'em up. I'd hate to watch him decline into a series of losses, and beatings.

He has been an absolute joy to watch him from his humble beginnings into one of the greatest fighters of all time. Tough act to follow.
            Sir uso pa ba yung mga link ng fights dito? yung live streaming? yung huli kong nakuha ay Pacman-Cotto pa e.

Comment

• Congratulations to Manny Pacquiao!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SLIMZ View Post
                my last post was 2 years back, how you guys doing? goodluck manny for tomorrow!!!!

Hi Slimz, kumusta na?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Congratulations to Manny Pacquiao!!

How's my good old friend?

Congrats Manny!

Comment

• Originally posted by ( do ) View Post
                    How's my good old friend?

Congrats Manny!
                    Doing good, good night for Manny fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post

Relatively speaking I really don't post too much, but the negativity is hard to miss. I try to avoid all that, even including the trash talk, and focus on the positive or reasonable content.
                      Is it safe to assume that the content was more "friendly" back in the day ?

Anyhow, glad Manny had enough in the tank last night. Historical, actually. I went back and forth with my Pick Em and wish I wouldn't have switched to Thurman. It was a heart vs head dilemma. Oh well I got the other ones right.
                      My question is, who do you think he will fight next ? It would be great to see him go out on top, but I think he wants at least one more....

Comment

Working...
                      X