• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    9th grade.

he's already middle school. (7-8)

he's alright. smart brain but dumb ass.

that kid will work 2 weeks on a project, then forget to turn it in.
    maybe he wanted more to know the technical aspects of the project than the grades he'll get. He maybe intentional under achieving to piss some people off. What's your assesment of his smart but dumb actions?

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      maybe he wanted more to know the technical aspects of the project than the grades he'll get. He maybe intentional under achieving to piss some people off. What's your assesment of his smart but dumb actions?
      i dunno.

he's total opposite of me.

he works hard and early but forgets to turn it in. i worked on stuff last minute.

he does his homework but leaves it at home.

i did my homework right before turning it in.

Comment

i dunno.

he's total opposite of me.

he works hard and early but forgets to turn it in. i worked on stuff last minute.

he does his homework but leaves it at home.

i did my homework right before turning it in.
        You described my school habit. l enjoy procrastinating and do the volume of work one day before dead line.

Comment

• Mahilig sa horror train tong apo ko.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

You described my school habit. l enjoy procrastinating and do the volume of work one day before dead line.
                are you a fast reader?

i got away with it cause i'm an insomniac and fast reader.

i'll read/skim my source material on sunday night then either finish my paper at like 4-5am or even at school if the subject is late period.

Comment

are you a fast reader?

i got away with it cause i'm an insomniac and fast reader.

i'll read/skim my source material on sunday night then either finish my paper at like 4-5am or even at school if the subject is late period.
                  Yeah, it's like when l saw the first sentence you wrote, l did not read it one word at a time, a nano second scan is all l need to get the message.

Comment

• Mga tol, bukas ang luwas ko pero punta muna kami ng Mt. Banahaw tapos balik kami ng metro mga April 4.

Pareng Eric, April 6 at 8pm tayo sa eastwood. Same place, something fishy. Ok?

Sa mga makakapunta na taga metro, pakisabi lang ng mas maaga mga tol kasi walang internet dun sa bundok.

Comment

Mga tol, bukas ang luwas ko pero punta muna kami ng Mt. Banahaw tapos balik kami ng metro mga April 4.

Pareng Eric, April 6 at 8pm tayo sa eastwood. Same place, something fishy. Ok?

Sa mga makakapunta na taga metro, pakisabi lang ng mas maaga mga tol kasi walang internet dun sa bundok.
                      copied pareng prof.. don't forget my order

led available ka ba that time and day? the more the merrier..

Comment

Working...
                      X