This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why?

i'm just saying all these biff running around with guns.

kill them.

they're running around with assault rifles for crying out loud. they're not civilians.

Comment

• Let's change topic, rock. This topic pisses me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Let's change topic, rock. This topic pisses me off.
        manong, you know the more freedom, privileges and power you give them.... the more they act up. opposite of what is intended.

Look at Palestine. When the Israelis controlled Gaza/West Bank..... mostly it was just kids throwing rocks.

They gave them autonomy and tried to appease them. Now those kid thrown stones became Katyusha rockets and heavy mortars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          manong, you know the more freedom, privileges and power you give them.... the more they act up. opposite of what is intended.

Look at Palestine. When the Israelis controlled Gaza/West Bank..... mostly it was just kids throwing rocks.

They gave them autonomy and tried to appease them. Now those kid thrown stones became Katyusha rockets and heavy mortars.
          Precisely what boils my blood and they are not stupid not to realize this. Who they? you figure. lt's a game beyond our control, and for what, who knows? so change topic, pare.

Comment

Precisely what boils my blood and they are not stupid not to realize this. Who they? you figure. lt's a game beyond our control, and for what, who knows? so change topic, pare.
            who else will inform me what's going on there?

usa news don't cover it and philippine news talks too fast.

Comment

Pareho kayo ni utol. Pag yan ang topic naiinis. Pinamigay daw. Makakasuhan daw si pnoy ng treason pag wala na sa poder dahil sa BIFF.

Comment

wala talaga sa control ng 'tao' yan prof.

yan ang paniniwala ko. para tayong mga puppet dyan. kahit si abnoy parang manika lang dyan sunud sunuran lang.

Comment

basically this :

a rebel group called MILF with 7K strong combatants will officially be a sub government of the Philippine government. they will have their own police force to go with billions of pesos.

MILF is a breakaway group of Nur's MNLF who by this time had at least 3 major break away groups, Abbu Sayyaf(usually kidnap for ransom), BIFF (MILF attack Dog) and now recently JIM ( Justice for Islam Movement)

MILF will simply channel its funds to these groups and voila they get stronger everyday

Comment

Lenrick and no other else.

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
                    Pareho kayo ni utol. Pag yan ang topic naiinis. Pinamigay daw. Makakasuhan daw si pnoy ng treason pag wala na sa poder dahil sa BIFF.
                    Nakakastress. Nuknukan ng saswapang. Pera pera kasi lahat ng ugat nyan.

Nga pala, wag mong kakalimutan yung pulong natin sa eastwood after the holy week. Lagay ko date at time dito pag asa metro nako.

Comment

• Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                      basically this :

a rebel group called MILF with 7K strong combatants will officially be a sub government of the Philippine government. they will have their own police force to go with billions of pesos.

MILF is a breakaway group of Nur's MNLF who by this time had at least 3 major break away groups, Abbu Sayyaf(usually kidnap for ransom), BIFF (MILF attack Dog) and now recently JIM ( Justice for Islam Movement)

MILF will simply channel its funds to these groups and voila they get stronger everyday
                      why would we do that?

what's in it for us?

what was our deal with mnlf many years ago? why don't they take care of milf?

Comment

Working...
                      X