This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    Di ako nakapagdesktop, andami sanang pamparelax para sa mga 'daang bumibisita dito ngayon. Baka bukas pero baka lang naman.
    Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    Haba naman ng joke nato, bakat. Narinig ko na to mga more than 20 years ago. Ganito

Me gustong magpapayat na tababoy ang nakakita ng advertisement na "lose 10 lbs in one day". Punta sya sa opisina na me 30 floors. Pagkabayad nya pinapasok sya sa pinto na kung san nya nakita syang isang hubad na babaeng kasingsexy ni angel locsin at kasing ganda ni marian rivera me nakasabit sa leeg na "if you catch me, you could f@ck me". Habol sya hangang sa roof top kung saan medyo naaabutan na sana nya na yung babae pero biglang nagtago sa likod ng isang nakatayong hubot hubad na negro na kasimbangis ang porma ni tyson na me nakasabit sa leeg na "if I catch you, I would f@ck you".
    lolz tingin ko magiging effective sakin na program yang mga yan....

Comment

prof more please !!

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
        wooot nice pics!!

tagal ko ng nakikita gilid gilid nito never ang ubas hehe...
        wowww nice cherries!! :boobies:

merci pareng prof..

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          wooot nice pics!!

tagal ko ng nakikita gilid gilid nito never ang ubas hehe...
          Originally posted by ( do ) View Post
          wowww nice cherries!! :boobies:

merci pareng prof..
          Hindi kaya ako ma ban sa ganyang mga litrato?

Pero me damit naman di ba?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Apple with split personality!

When Ken Morrish picked this apple off a tree in his garden, he thought a prankster had painted half of it red.

But after inspecting it closely he realised that the remarkable split colours on the fruit were a natural phenomenon. And the bizarre apple turned Mr. Morrish into something of a celebrity in his village with scores of neighbours queuing up to take a photograph of it.
                    Experts say that the odds of finding an apple with such a perfect line between the green and the red are more than 1 million to one.

Horticulturists say the colourings on the apple are probably caused by a random genetic mutation.

In such cases, the red side usually tastes sweeter than the green side - because it has seen more sunshine during its growth.

Comment

• A conspirator against Hitler committed suicide, but still received a hero's funeral. Find out how.

Not everyone in the German army was a fan of Hitler during World War II. Such was the case with Erwin Rommel, a German Field Marshal that conspired against Adolf Hitler himself in 1944. A failed assassination attempt led to Rommel's arrest and death sentence However, he was given a choice on how to die.

If there could be a good guy in the Nazi army, Erwin Rommel was him. He was highly respected among his troops and enemies. He was never accused of any war crimes, his captured soldiers were treated humanely, and he ignored the orders to kill Jewish soldiers and civilians.

In order to "come to the rescue of Germany," Rommel agreed to support the conspiracy to go against Hitler, though he opposed an assassination out of fear of a German civil war. When the failed bomb attack against Hitler happened, Rommel's name was one of the first dropped in an interrogation.

When two generals from Hitler's headquarters came to his home and charged him, he was given a choice: face the People's Court or commit suicide quietly, protecting his staff and his family as well. He took a cyanide pill, ensuring his family's safety and a state funeral that claimed he died a hero.

Comment

Working...
                      X