X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led dahil sa sig mo nakita ko ito

Comment

• Can you please wake up duckiao, his fight with Rios is coming soon. He needs to stand up now or else his eyes will be open when Rios put him back to sleep. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by FloydDGreatest View Post
        Can you please wake up duckiao, his fight with Rios is coming soon. He needs to stand up now or else his eyes will be open when Rios put him back to sleep. LMAO
        eto pula sayo kupal.

Comment

• just watched episode 2 of jmm-bradley.. i'm pumped for this fight.. jmm still looks focussed.. but i got bradley by decision..

anyone notice bradley's sons and daughters? was that her wifes children before they got married?

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            just watched episode 2 of jmm-bradley.. i'm pumped for this fight.. jmm still looks focussed.. but i got bradley by decision..

anyone notice bradley's sons and daughters? was that her wifes children before they got married?
            bro imho the only chance bradley has vs jmm is if he will get a gift or marquez has gotten old...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              bro imho the only chance bradley has vs jmm is if he will get a gift or marquez has gotten old...
              i still believe bradley is as tough as nails.. marquez got pac's number but bradley's style might be too much for marquez at this stage of his career. don't get me wrong, jmm will still have his shining moments here but i think tim will fight him intelligently unlike in the provodnikov fight..

Comment

i still believe bradley is as tough as nails.. marquez got pac's number but bradley's style might be too much for marquez at this stage of his career. don't get me wrong, jmm will still have his shining moments here but i think tim will fight him intelligently unlike in the provodnikov fight..
                I agree bradley is tough as nail, but marquez is not just only great vs Pac, he is in my opinion great in his own right, and I dont see bradly has anything on the table that JMM has not encountered before....

tingin ko lang kung naapektuhan na si jmm ng edad saka lang sya may talo ke tim...

hope to see a good fight

Comment

just watched episode 2 of jmm-bradley.. i'm pumped for this fight.. jmm still looks focussed.. but i got bradley by decision..

kay Bradley rin ako

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
                    Led dahil sa sig mo nakita ko ito

Hahaha maganda yan pre. Panoorin mo yung mga expressionsng nagparticipate sa hysterical literature. Nakakalibog rin.

Btw, last month lang si jennifer lawrence ang sig ko. Kasama nya dun yung ******ed na si lebrick.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      kay Bradley rin ako
                      have you seen how your idol dwight cakefruit perform in the Philippines? 7pts and 5 rbs and blocked 3x by hibbert.. your franchise dodge a bullet there..

Comment

Working...
                      X