X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Cute huh??

There was a time when a lot of girls here wore tops like that all summer. I think they were called tube tops and they left little to the imagination! The only thing that held them up were nice breasts!!

Could you imagine everywhere you go seeing young ladies wearing this,
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One style I want to comeback soon!!
    I'll be walking around with a pencil I'm my pocket 24/7

I wouldn't be able to go anywhere with my wife

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by ( do ) View Post
        madaming salamat pre sa mga pang araw-araw na pantanggal inip mula dito sa bansang malayo..
        walang anuman, pre. teka parang mali ata ang account na nagamit ko ah.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Cute huh??

There was a time when a lot of girls here wore tops like that all summer. I think they were called tube tops and they left little to the imagination! The only thing that held them up were nice breasts!!

Could you imagine everywhere you go seeing young ladies wearing this,
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One style I want to comeback soon!!
          I remember the same craze happened here like 8-11 years ago. All women were showing their cleavages for everyone to look at. Ahhh I want those days back pronto. : D

Comment

• Brazil, 3 prisoners made a hole inside a wall and thought that their days behind bars are gone. But the biggest... "boss"... said he will go first.

Being the biggest, he got stuck and 2 other skinny men watched in disbelief as their certain escape was blocked by a big fat ass.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  I remember the same craze happened here like 8-11 years ago. All women were showing their cleavages for everyone to look at. Ahhh I want those days back pronto. : D
                  He forgot to mention navels.

Comment

• Woman Tells Husband She Got Pregnant From Watching 3-D ****, Moron Buys It.

US military man Erick Johnson came home from a stint in Iraq to find that his wife was pregnant. Clearly he assumed she had an affair, but his wife Jennifer claims the "other man" was actually someone a little less physical.

It seems he actually buys her story, however. "I see it as suspicious. The films in 3D are very real. With today's technology, anything is possible," he said.

What's even more interesting is that both Jennifer and Erick are white, but the child is black. Jennifer claims the kid looks like the black ****star she had been ogling. She also claims this was one of the first times she's watched **** and only went with friends for the 3D effect. TechEye did a survey of one person and found 100 percent would say the same thing in a similar situation.

"Even though my husband believed in me, my marriage could be at risk," Jennifer said. "But he knows I'm faithful." It just shows you what joining the military does to your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapak View Post
                      wtf was kuyukut thinking in that vid?

Comment

Working...
                      X