X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by sapak View Post
      I wonder why the one on the left has that look on her face. Is she sad about the other ones figure?

Comment

she's jealous of that flat abs.. but she souldn't be sad, i prefer "beefy..

Comment

• eto yung kinukuwento ni meat sa BS lounge.. eto ata naka date nya..

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I wonder why the one on the left has that look on her face. Is she sad about the other ones figure?
            Originally posted by lebrick View Post

she's jealous of that flat abs.. but she souldn't be sad, i prefer "beefy..
            There's the answer.

Comment

• 2nd to the last post before I call it a day.

Comment

• LAST POST FOR THE DAY...

Higgs Boson Discovered

-In July, physicists at the Large Hadron Collider ended a 5-decade-long search when they announced the discovery of the Higgs boson. This long-sought particle is responsible for giving all other subatomic elements, such as protons and electrons, their mass, and was the final piece in the Standard Model, which describes the interactions of all known particles and forces. While LHC researchers were cautious, only calling their results a “Higgs-like” particle until more data and analysis is available, the finding was widely hailed as the most important fundamental physics discovery in more than a generation.
                -And the story is far from over. Scientists had been hoping that spotting the Higgs would also provide their first glimpse of physics beyond the Standard Model, which has various problems and inconsistencies that need fixing. But the particle has so far proved to be stubbornly normal, with little to no deviation from what was predicted under the Standard Model. The LHC will shut down for repairs and upgrades next year, returning in 2015 to probe the subatomic universe at higher energy scales and hopefully turn up even more interesting phenomena.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post

eto yung kinukuwento ni meat sa BS lounge.. eto ata naka date nya..
                  Yang gandang yan aayudahin ko pa rin sa pwet yan kahit may lawit pa sya.

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post
                    Originally posted by sapak View Post
                    Ay Dios mio!!!

Comment

• ito guys 20k ang bayad pero private to eh.

ito 5k yung babae sa kanan. taga HB

sya din to laki ng suso nito nalunod ako.

ito 20k. nag umpisa magpa bayad to dahil kay Willie eh.

Comment

Working...
                      X