This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sapak View Post
    Yeah, T, I have read the news but I haven't seen the vid of that 1st round KO yet.
    , I was trying not to say the outcome in case you haven't heard yet.

I will make an avi as soon as I can and post it here sapak. It was short and sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      , I was trying not to say the outcome in case you haven't heard yet.

I will make an avi as soon as I can and post it here sapak. It was short and sweet!
      Considering that there were doubts even among south african on buthelezi's 1st win against him, it was indeed a very sweet revenge.

BTW, have you heard that dapudong was advised by heredia re his nutritional intake before this fight? It was through e-mail according to dapudong's handler but he said it helped dapudong in this fight a lot. That heredia dude is becoming famous among boxing afficionados here in the philippines.

Comment

Considering that there were doubts even among south african on buthelezi's 1st win against him, it was indeed a very sweet revenge.

BTW, have you heard that dapudong was advised by heredia re his nutritional intake before this fight? It was through e-mail according to dapudong's handler but he said it helped dapudong in this fight a lot. That heredia dude is becoming famous among boxing afficionados here in the philippines.
        No I only knew what I heard during the telecast. The only time I remember hearing about him was awhile back when he fought Hernan Marquez in Mexico.
        What is the best news source to catch up/keep up with the local fighters there?

Comment

Anyone follow Edrin Dapudong? He just fought Gideon Buthelezi for the IBO super flyweight title in South Africa(rematch between them).

If so and you would like to see the fight, I recorded it tonight and could make a vid for anyone that wants to see it. Let me know.
          go for it dude. green k on your way as well.

Comment

• Here it is from June 15, of this year

super flyweight title from South Africa

Edrin Dapudong vs. Gideon Buthelezi II

http://filecloud.io/l6w0xmge

This includes a lot highlights of their first match as well.

Enjoy!
            Last edited by TBear; 06-22-2013, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Yeah, T, I have read the news but I haven't seen the vid of that 1st round KO yet.
              `

Comment

Here it is from June 15, of this year

super flyweight title from South Africa

Edrin Dapudong vs. Gideon Buthelezi II

http://filecloud.io/l6w0xmge

This includes a lot highlights of their first match as well.

Enjoy!

thanks for the link. downloading the vid.
                Last edited by Dale Cardon; 06-22-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• I won't bother to make a new thread about this, but the last election is a scam. So much for "tuwid na daan"...

Comment

amfufu, that was awesome.

Comment

No I only knew what I heard during the telecast. The only time I remember hearing about him was awhile back when he fought Hernan Marquez in Mexico.
                      What is the best news source to catch up/keep up with the local fighters there?
                      Just logged, T. Here, http://pinoygreats.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X