This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
    napanood ko lang yung last 3 rounds, malayyo ba talaga yung agwat ng laban?

tibay din ng panga ni Rios...
    Para saken, pero saken lang naman to, mga 2 rounds lang ang naipanalo ni rios, yung round 2 at 7. Pwede na ring ibigay sa kanya yung 1at 6 pero na outsmart talaga sya ni alvarado the whole fight. Ang ganda ng inilaro at adjusment ni alvarado parang naging ali sya at nalito si rios na di alam ang gagawin. Maski si garcia mismo nataranta at di alam ang sasabihin ke rios, alam nyang olat sila kaya sinabihan nya si rios na kailangan nilang makuha ang last 3 rounds pero wala talaga silang magawa sa ganda ng ring generalship ni alvarado. Baka sa pangatlong laban e me gawin silang adjustment.

Comment

• Nakalimutan ko nga pala pareng joma, eto nga pala si solenn na nakadalit ehehehehe...

Comment

• Happy Easter to any that celebrate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Happy Easter to any that celebrate it.
          Happy Easter, cuz. It's already Monday morning here. I spent my Easter Sunday watching movies at home with my family and some visitors.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            Happy Easter, cuz. It's already Monday morning here. I spent my Easter Sunday watching movies at home with my family and some visitors.
            I forgot about the time difference. Sounds like a great day though!

Comment

I forgot about the time difference. Sounds like a great day though!
              Yeah it was great with food and all. I know you enjoy yours.
              Last edited by kadyo's; 03-31-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Yeah it was great with food and all. I know you enjoy yours.
                It's just after 5pm Sunday here. I am just leaving to take my family out to eat. We used to do the family feast here but with the kids now with familys of their own, it is just the three of us.

Comment

It's just after 5pm Sunday here. I am just leaving to take my family out to eat. We used to do the family feast here but with the kids now with familys of their own, it is just the three of us.
                  Well, you still enjoy no matter what the number is, the rest are there with you in spirit.

My whole family including the extended ones were here yesterday, guess the rumor is true that we pinoys are clannish.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X