This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    we became sweethearts and best friends at the same time!
    Is she a pinay? which makes me wonder if you're a pinoy who can't speak the tagalog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Is she a pinay? which makes me wonder if you're a pinoy who can't speak the tagalog.
      pac boy is probably an aeta..........

Comment

no more of this ..

Comment

i was born in US... Military Family. I can speak and understand more than i can write... if that makes sense! I graduated from Goose Creek High in SC. Unfortunately all you have to have is a No2 pencil to do so. Mom worked so learning the lang was not on agenda! I still consider myself Pinoy though! Despite the mix!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
            no more of this ..
            Baka magka kuliti ka. lol

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            i was born in US... Military Family. I can speak and understand more than i can write... if that makes sense! I graduated from Goose Creek High in SC. Unfortunately all you have to have is a No2 pencil to do so. Mom worked so learning the lang was not on agenda! I still consider myself Pinoy though! Despite the mix!

You don't have to speak the language to be a pinoy. You consider yourself a pinoy is all that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
              pac boy is probably an aeta..........
              Nope. My dad is white and American. Mom from Manila...And f-ck you! Now that i do know in Tag...:WORD:

Comment

Baka magka kuliti ka. lol

You don't have to speak the language to be a pinoy. You consider yourself a pinoy is all that matters.
                Thats right!

Like here in Miami...a lot of people from Cuba can speak English (broken English)
                But if you ask them to read a news paper...they cant. Maybe some words here and there. But can speak the lang. Thats kinda me. Between my mother and friends over the years...ive learned by ear. But hand me the news paper and im screwed :WORD: And my dialect is different too.

Comment

Thats right!

Like here in Miami...a lot of people from Cuba can speak English (broken English)
                  But if you ask them to read a news paper...they cant. Maybe some words here and there. But can speak the lang. Thats kinda me. Between my mother and friends over the years...ive learned by ear. But hand me the news paper and im screwed :WORD: And my dialect is different too.
                  LOL! ever thought of visiting here to trace your roots?

Comment

LOL! ever thought of visiting here to trace your roots?
                    I want to and will. When is the issue. I have a business that i kinda have to put all of my time into for a while. Its a new business so i cant afford any mistakes.
                    That and air planes scare the shlt out of me!

Comment

I want to and will. When is the issue. I have a business that i kinda have to put all of my time into for a while. Its a new business so i cant afford any mistakes.
                      That and air planes scare the shlt out of me!
                      Hey good luck to that new business of yours.

Wait scare what? you got to take the risk by hook or by crook.

Comment

Working...
                      X