This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    What I want to know is the recoil difference between a metal and a plastic glock. I heard glock has less recoil. I'm a sharp shooter myself with my father's vintage tubular cal .22 rifle. Killed a lot of wild pigeons with it during my younger years. I think it's the same rifle he used during his WWII guerilla years.
    i think it's the same tbh.

probably not worth the bother.

metal is heavier to soak up recoil but polymer also has a recoil dampening property of its own and most polymers are striker fired allowing for a lower bore axis in comparison to a traditional da pistol.

i think caliber makes more of a difference tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i think it's the same tbh.

probably not worth the bother.

metal is heavier to soak up recoil but polymer also has a recoil dampening property of its own and most polymers are striker fired allowing for a lower bore axis in comparison to a traditional da pistol.

i think caliber makes more of a difference tbh.
      Of course it's the caliber that makes the difference that's why I want to know if there's a significant difference given the same caliber but made of difference materials.

Tried practice shooting with a pistol but it's very hard to hit a bottle target from a distance of say 4-5 meters when I can hit a cap from 8-10 meters with a rifle.

Comment

• GTG rock. Time to take a bath then meet some friends who just arrived from singapore.

War Cotto!!!

Comment

Of course it's the caliber that makes the difference that's why I want to know if there's a significant difference given the same caliber but made of difference materials.

Tried practice shooting with a pistol but it's very hard to hit a bottle target from a distance of say 4-5 meters when I can hit a cap from 8-10 meters with a rifle.
          imo? no difference or little difference.

you have more control with a stock.

plus with longer distance between front and rear sights, your aim will be truer.

Comment

GTG rock. Time to take a bath then meet some friends who just arrived from singapore.

War Cotto!!!

napanood ko laban, ***it lang pero mukhang lamang si trout, waiting for the decision...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              napanood ko laban, ***it lang pero mukhang lamang si trout, waiting for the decision...
              UD Trout!! kahit tingin ko panalo sya talaga ang layo ng scoring ng judges it is closer that the score suggest...

Comment

Eto na nga pala yung link dun sa bangasan sa pacland

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopi...=228881&hilit=
                nag post ka pala sa thread prof. akala ko ay nag usyoso ka lang he he he.

Comment

UD Trout!! kahit tingin ko panalo sya talaga ang layo ng scoring ng judges it is closer that the score suggest...
                  sa NSB ang dami ang layo rin ng score, dahil ba yun that I am rooting for cotto and gave him the closer rounds kaya I saw the fight closer?

Comment

Kakaog in ko pa lang. Talo pala si cotto. Makahanap nga ng vid.

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
                      nag post ka pala sa thread prof. akala ko ay nag usyoso ka lang he he he.
                      Para saken kasi tama yung ginawa ni shiva kaya nagsalita ako ng konti. hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                      X