X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        It went black out here and this is supposedly a first class city. Damn.

I know what you rock and daniel are saying but politics as a subject sucks.

Here.

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        WTF? What happened to the Pinoy Lang thread. May natalo ba sa pustahan? Ima have to read the past posts.
        Originally posted by ( do ) View Post
        agree..

pakibalik sa dating pangalan ang sinulid nating makasaysayan.
        greenk given.... Hello, kaibigan ko!

Comment

Hey rock I would love to read you talking about guns with daniel. You two are the most knowledgeable guys here when it comes to that subject.
          i haven't bought a new gun in years.

all the new designs are plastic glock wannabes.

i'm still stuck in the past.

Comment

It went black out here and this is supposedly a first class city. Damn.

I know what you rock and daniel are saying but politics as a subject sucks.

Here.

it depends.

if you could go back and forth without emotion, it's interesting.

i can play devil's advocate. i can argue either side on most things.

what is awful is when ppl make it an emotional issue.

politics should be about history, facts, theories, etc. not feelings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i haven't bought a new gun in years.

all the new designs are plastic glock wannabes.

i'm still stuck in the past.
              plastic glocks? have you tried practice shooting one?

Comment

it depends.

if you could go back and forth without emotion, it's interesting.

i can play devil's advocate. i can argue either side on most things.

what is awful is when ppl make it an emotional issue.

politics should be about history, facts, theories, etc. not feelings.
                That's exactly what I'm talking about. I only go politics when I'm unfortunately dragged into issues and I don't like it.

Comment

plastic glocks? have you tried practice shooting one?
                  i've had plenty of glocks just not my thing.

ang current legal collection is sig p229 in .357 sig, colt gov't .45 and s&w 4006 in .40

all metal, traditional guns, also the original gun for its caliber.

it's a OCB thing.

the sig is what i would take in a fight (deeper penetration), the smith is the one i keep at home (legal 10-rd mag, solid performance with any bullet weight), colt is for the range (single stack mag is easy on the fingers to load plus the girls like .45 because recoil is smoother)

Comment

i've had plenty of glocks just not my thing.

ang current legal collection is sig p229 in .357 sig, colt gov't .45 and s&w 4006 in .40

all metal, traditional guns, also the original gun for its caliber.

it's a OCB thing.

the sig is what i would take in a fight (deeper penetration), the smith is the one i keep at home (legal 10-rd mag, solid performance with any bullet weight), colt is for the range (single stack mag is easy on the fingers to load plus the girls like .45 because recoil is smoother)
                    What I want to know is the recoil difference between a metal and a plastic glock. I heard glock has less recoil. I'm a sharp shooter myself with my father's vintage tubular cal .22 rifle. Killed a lot of wild pigeons with it during my younger years. I think it's the same rifle he used during his WWII guerilla years.

Comment

• Found this funny angel garcia-zab judah vid. Angel is one funny mofo.

Comment

Working...
                      X