X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
    This joke was sent to me by a pastor

Night before the election, Mitt Romney was very confident and told Ann his wife,

"This time tomorrow night, you'll be sleeping with the President of the United States."

After Mitt's concede speech, they head to bed. Ann was getting undressed when she asked.

"So how does this work? Is Barak coming over here or am I supposed to go over there?"

Hahaha...good one Dale.

Comment

Night before the election, Mitt Romney was very confident and told Ann his wife,

"This time tomorrow night, you'll be sleeping with the President of the United States."

After Mitt's concede speech, they head to bed. Ann was getting undressed when she asked.

"So how does this work? Is Barak coming over here or am I supposed to go over there?"

That actually came from a story about Chuck Wepner and that he told his wife that she would be sleeping with the heavyweight champion tomorrow night, right before the Ali fight. That was her response.

Comment

• Ya gotta give Dale credit for improvisation though...lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          Ya gotta give Dale credit for improvisation though...lol.

didn't need to improvise. The joke was sent to me by a pastor.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post

That actually came from a story about Chuck Wepner and that he told his wife that she would be sleeping with the heavyweight champion tomorrow night, right before the Ali fight. That was her response.

that was a good one...

Comment

hahaha, good one

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post

that was a good one...
                yes heard that too

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X