This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try nyo e-cig mga pare...

i stop smoking for 3wks already.. pasundot sundot na lng e-cig ko..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      try nyo e-cig mga pare...

i stop smoking for 3wks already.. pasundot sundot na lng e-cig ko..
      safe ba itong e cig?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        the spooky thing i saw didn't happen in the house but it happened with mike.

this was like the night or two after the ouija board right before mike started acting weird.

it was like 2-3am. we were driving west on like oxnard or riverside from van nuys.

it was a big street but we were the only 2 on the street at that early hour.

we were driving west back to his house when he had to slow down.

there was this lady dressed in all white or gray with gray hair wandering slowly in the middle of street. mike was like WTF? and i reached over and honked at her and she turned and gave us the creepiest look.

mike got spooked but i was laughing and joking around that she's gonna get his license plate and find him.

we continued west a few more blocks and then we saw her.

i swear it was the same chick. all white/grey with grey hair. standing in the middle of the street staring at us as we pass by again. i wasn't laughing this time around. it was impossible she could get ahead of us.

This is normal occurrence anywhere in Pinas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i don't know what happened. i just got scared for some reason.

i just got scared and i don't scare.

and i got 4-5 guns on me. and i had a couple homeboys right outside and they have guns too!

but i'm telling you, lolo. i locked that house up, everybody was already outside. there was no one in that house.
          Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo
          That's what I was thinking that there's no one upstairs so to whom will you use your guns for? it's useless. Instinct which is also unexplainable told to run so run you did.

Got to go rock. Got a mandatory training to attend to about conflict management as a member of board of directors of our coop.
          I tried guns too... didn't work.

I remember and old man from East of Metro Manila saying anything natural will work. He suggested making a whip out of vines with spines (baging na may tinik). The first time I heard this, I dismissed it as pure BS.

This might be worth trying now. If my farm hands can find vines like this, I will ask them to try it out.

He also suggested yantok or baging na kinatatakutan ng ahas. I forgot the name of that vine. Any ideas mga parekoy what is this?

Iwasiswas lang daw sa mga lugar na kahina-hinala.

Sinabi din niya not to verbally challenge anything that you can't see...
          Last edited by Dale Cardon; 11-11-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
            I tried guns too... didn't work.

I remember and old man from East of Metro Manila saying anything natural will work. He suggested making a whip out of vines with spines (baging na may tinik). The first time I heard this, I dismissed it as pure BS.

This might be worth trying now. If my farm hands can find vines like this, I will ask them to try it out.

He also suggested yantok or baging na kinatatakutan ng ahas. I forgot the name of that vine. Any ideas mga parekoy what is this?

Iwasiswas lang daw sa mga lugar na kahina-hinala.

Sinabi din niya not to verbally challenge anything that you can't see...
            Pahanap ka ng buntot pagi pareng dale.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
              safe ba itong e cig?
              yep pre.. nilalagyan mo rin naman sya ng liquid.. ala pa amoy..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                yep pre.. nilalagyan mo rin naman sya ng liquid.. ala pa amoy..
                Nakakita nako nyan dun sa kaibigan ko. Electronic cigartte at pwede pang manigarilyo kahit saan pero dun pa rin ako sa orig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  Hindi na. Bawal na magyosi sa mga universities ngayon.
                  ah mas mahigpit na talaga ngayon, dati pag breaktime nakakapagyosi estudyante sa corregidors ...

Comment

E nagising ako ng alas sais pero alas ocho pa lang e nakakalimang yosi nako at gusto ko na namang magsindi ng isa. Ampotah talaga oo.
                    he he prof yan nga mahirap na oras yung bagong gising at napapalakas din yosi ko sa gabi lalo pa pag hindi ako nakakatulog kaagad at wala rin naman akong kasiping dito kaya usok na lang inaatupag hehe...

Comment

Pahanap ka ng buntot pagi pareng dale.
                      di ba panakot sa aswang ang buntot ng pagi?

Comment

Working...
                      X