This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    Oo nga kaya parang low bat ako ngayong araw nato. Maaga kong nakatulog kagabi kaya alas 4 pa lang ng madaling araw gising nako. Ano kaya masarap kainin ngayon?
    he he yan ang da best after ng lasingang relax relax lang tapos food trip...

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
      i know, ive been checking your behavior from the distance, lol! so far i know you, pound and chupes are here, dont see chups posting that much tho...
      still teaching carnal?
      Just woke after a siesta in this very hot weather of like 98-100. So you've been spying on us all this time, lol. You sneaky basturd!!!

That's about the 3 of us plus some who aren't active here like observer who goes by the name of gopi. Your loving mamador nimex is also here but I seldom see him post. Yes I'm still with the academe and will retire around 8 years from now.

I see you've moved to monterey, you went with the backward migration or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
        he he yan ang da best after ng lasingang relax relax lang tapos food trip...
        Hehe oo nga. Pareng joma kilala mo ba si the mexican ng pacland? ayan yang si controlmachete.

Comment

Hehe oo nga. Pareng joma kilala mo ba si the mexican ng pacland? ayan yang si controlmachete.
          not directly prof pero have read a lot of post nung tambay pako sa pacland...

Comment

Just woke after a siesta in this very hot weather of like 98-100. So you've been spying on us all this time, lol. You sneaky basturd!!!

That's about the 3 of us plus some who aren't active here like observer who goes by the name of gopi. Your loving mamador nimex is also here but I seldom see him post. Yes I'm still with the academe and will retire around 8 years from now.

I see you've moved to monterey, you went with the backward migration or what?
            nah, im still in dallas, i dont think im going back to mexico, they are killing for free, 2 kidnapped cousins and several friends, the dad of a girl i know was dissolved in a 55 gallon can of acid and stuff like that, hell, my mom answered the phone one day some 3 years ago and a fuker asked for money or they will kill them all... oh and my cousin husband got kidnapped too, he paid a fortune to get released, the guy was so paranoid that they migrated to canada... ive gone 1 time during that time and i went in a bus, with paisa clothes... if im tired of the states ill move to brazil...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              im chups' step brother...
              the only pinoy i remember that lives in japan is that famous nyaker, tank...
              is that you??

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                not directly prof pero have read a lot of post nung tambay pako sa pacland...
                Nakakatawa yan. Paborito nyang asarin si pareng sphinx.

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                nah, im still in dallas, i dont think im going back to mexico, they are killing for free, 2 kidnapped cousins and several friends, the dad of a girl i know was dissolved in a 55 gallon can of acid and stuff like that, hell, my mom answered the phone one day some 3 years ago and a fuker asked for money or they will kill them all... oh and my cousin husband got kidnapped too, he paid a fortune to get released, the guy was so paranoid that they migrated to canada... ive gone 1 time during that time and i went in a bus, with paisa clothes... if im tired of the states ill move to brazil...
                Damn, that's sad to hear. You're describing a total break down of law and order and it hurts more when family and friends are victims. Hope things would be better there in the future. A sister in law of mine who was a teacher was kidnapped by the abu sayyaf about 2 years ago so I know the feeling when somebody in the family got kidnapped. Fortunately, she was ransomed by the government.

Come on, man, I know you're always comfortable in paisa clothes lol. Is that a way of getting away from them notorious f@ckers?

I thought Brazil is worse than Mexico when it comes to Law and Order. Must have been watching too much City of God movie lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                  the only pinoy i remember that lives in japan is that famous nyaker, tank...
                  is that you??
                  LOL Nah, that ass hole ain't the notoriously famous tank.

kuyukut btw is a tagalog word for ass hole.

Comment

• Ligo muna ko. Tangna ang init whew!

Comment

Nakakatawa yan. Paborito nyang asarin si pareng sphinx.

active pa rin ba si spinx sa pacland?

oops eto na istorbo ...trabaho hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X