Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ewan ciguro medyo bias ako pero tatlong beses ko ng pinanood ang laban at sa tingin ko talagang panalo si pac.

Comment

• pinoy ba talaga tong TS?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post11417171

Comment

• Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
        Pinoy nga yan at sarili nyang opinyon yun. Maski dito samin maraming nagsasabing nadaya si marquez.

Comment

• jmm is on peds..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            jmm is on peds..
            ahahahaha sinabi mo...

Comment

• mga tol payag ba kayo sa munkahi ni arum sa pac/jmm 4?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
                mga tol payag ba kayo sa munkahi ni arum sa pac/jmm 4?
                di na tol... no matter how frequent they fight, outcome will always be the same.. controversial and hard to predict the winner..

pac needs to move on, kasi pag pinagbigyan pa nila ng another rematch, this would only means they don't believe that they already won the trilogy..

bradley-jmm is the best fight out there.. pac-floyd will finally happen after this fight.. i can already smell it..

Comment

• pacquiao definitely won the 3rd fight imo

1,3,4,9,10,12 are rounds that i think you would really need to stretch to say jmm won.

i have to admit, i watched it first on a bad stream with a very biased jmm announcer and i thought that pac was going to get a draw...

after i saw a more fluid and clear version, i think there is absolutely no doubt that pacquiao won.

he landed more shots by far [you dont even need compubox to confirm this] and frankly did far more damage...i dont get the feeling jmm ever really damaged pac other than a few punches in round 5.

pacs defense was really good - he blocked a lot of shots and took no punishment other than a headbutt.

in my book, pac won all 3 fights of the trilogy.

edit: i only realise today how biased most ppl on this site are against pac.....87% thought jmm won? LOL

how can anyone possibly give jmm 7 rounds needed to win?
                  Last edited by Toyman; 11-13-2011, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
                    mga tol payag ba kayo sa munkahi ni arum sa pac/jmm 4?

nah.. dapat si floyd o martinez then maybe retire after that

Comment

• Originally posted by mayweather777 View Post
                      nah.. dapat si floyd o martinez then maybe retire after that
                      pac should sit with arum and roach.. he should be asking for a floyd figyht for his last biggest paycheck and drove the sunset regardless of the outcome.......

he simple doesn't have "it" as the fighter.. he don't have the same killer instinct he had when he was climbing the world of fame..

"i just wish nobody gets hurt in this fight".. i mean deep inside his heart, he don't want to kill or get killed in the ring anymore.. gone were the no fear days.. he must have evolved into a better boxer but the fighter inside him regressed.. by a lot..

pac-pbf in may, then retire.. you have given us plenty of exciting fights already.. i just wish you will still be giving us the old vintage pac on that may fight..

Comment

Working...
                      X