This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
    pagkakalam ko bro wala pa ganyan sa pilipinas, kung meron man in lesser degree, or baka naman mahina rin ang pag check natin sa AIDS...
    Mas malaki ang problem sa Thailand. Pero seasoned US diplomats palagi ang nasa Bangkok thus with more tact.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      nabawasan pala, pero prof marami parin kantutan yan pinaguusapan na yan hehe, anyway most Asian countries sex din naman talaga binebenta kasama sa tourism nila...
      Me tama ka dyan pero 40%? an laki nun. Nung sinai kong 1 600 000, I was being sarcastic. Maybe a smaller number but not necessarily negligible.

Comment

• Originally posted by serv View Post
        I don't think it is wise for the senators to pick a fight with the ambassador. I believe Thomas will avoid exacerbating the situation any further with a rebuttal from the embassy, they can however, still make things worst through third party leak of their source.

Dapat investigate nila yung mga tour agencies selling the country as pedo destination.
        I want to see how the good ambassador will handle this, hence what I told dale, magandang laban to.

Comment

• Originally posted by serv View Post
          Mas malaki ang problem sa Thailand. Pero seasoned US diplomats palagi ang nasa Bangkok thus with more tact.
          Christie Kenny??? that woman has been into some controversial news lately and I know what I'm talking about.

Well, I liked her during her tour of duty in the Philippines and I'm not changing my views of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by RUSTICO View Post
            e bakit ako prof...ndi mo bineberdehan?

Ndi mo nako kilala no? hehehe
            Happy Man!!!! pano ka napunta sa carson, california?

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Christie Kenny??? that woman has been into some controversial news lately and I know what I'm talking about.

Well, I liked her during her tour of duty in the Philippines and I'm not changing my views of her.
              She is always diplomatic whenever it involves the host country.
              She can say unbelievably crazy things just to appease her host.

She isn't in the Philippines anymore and Bangkok is her new host... I am sure you know what I mean bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by RUSTICO View Post
                e bakit ako prof...ndi mo bineberdehan?

Ndi mo nako kilala no? hehehe

good karma

Comment

• Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
                  ayan peborit ko talaga yan matambok na may kuhit pa. :wank:

good karma

Comment

• Originally posted by » HE3R0 « View Post
                    binerde ko narin.