Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hindi ko na siya tatawaging bakla pag lumaban si floydie kay sergio... silahis na lang ang tawag ko sa kanya. Tatawagin ko siyang tunay na lalakwe pag nilabanan niya finally si pac.
    Last edited by Dale Cardon; 09-29-2011, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      hehe dami nga talaga prof!
      Yung US ambassador to the Philippines pala na si HArry Thomas ang me sabi nyan pero mga lalaking taga US lang ang ibig nyang sabihin dun sa 40%. Ayan nagalit tuloy yung mga ibang senador sa kanya at hinahanapan sya ng data hehehehe

Senators want US envoy to explain sex tourism figures

by Willard Cheng, ABS-CBN News
      Posted at 09/29/2011 5:21 PM | Updated as of 09/29/2011 5:21 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Senators Juan Ponce Enrile and Vicente Sotto have asked US Ambassador to Manila Harry Thomas to explain his comments that 40% of male tourists in the Philippines come for the sex.

This comes a week after Thomas made the comment before a workshop of justices of the Court of Appeals.

In that workshop, Thomas said, "I estimate that maybe up to 40 percent of foreign men who come here come for sexual tourism and that is unacceptable."

Thomas also called for the prosecution of Americans caught in crimes with children or cyber sex in the Philippines. He said he also told the Aquino administration that the US will assist in the prosecution of offenders as well as the rescue of victims.

In response, Sotto said: " I don't know where he got his statistics mahirap personal estimate he can come up (with anything) Prublema ko with stats...we don't know where it's coming from. I think there's move in the Senate to find out more…As a matter of fact we should treat it with grain of salt."

Enrile said he won't ask that Thomas appear before the Senate, only that Thomas should give more details. "That's why I was asking if he could educate us to clarify where that number came from. I don't know whether he said it. If he said it we would like to know."

However, Enrile did not appear to dispute Thomas' claim.

"We cannot deny the fact that people come here for certain reasons to see the place or to enjoy themselves. In the same way even our nationals will go to their country to do same thing but to make statement, the exactitude 40 percent...why 40 percent?"

The US Embassy, for its part, said: "The US Embassy has no comment on the comment(s) on the '40%' statement."

Press Attache Tina Malone added: " We have responded to queries about the basis for the Ambassador's statements during his speech to appellate court judges last week, by clarifying that they reflect U.S. government estimates based on the work of U.S. officials working with the Philippine authorities to close clubs that cater to pedophiles."

Comment

• Originally posted by serv View Post
        Where can I get this pareng kadz?
        A co-teacher of mine once made this vegan hamburger in some of our school camps. I also once saw this being promoted in a TV but I can't remember now. Your question made me do some searching in the internet and here is how you can easily make it.

What do you call “puso ng saging” in English. If you’re a Filipino, 80% chance that your first answer is “banana heart”. Am I wrong? The right horticultural term is banana blossom. Drop a comment if you beg to disagree.

My mother loves to cook ginataang puso ng saging but my hubby loves to cook it as burger patties. Here are the simple steps:

Ingredients:
        Banana blossoms, preferably saba variety —- 1 cup
        Flour —- 1/2 cup
        Egg —- 2 pcs
        Cooking oil
        Black pepper —- 1/4 tsp black pepper
        Salt —– 1 tsp salt
        Garlic —- 1 pcs
        Onions —- 1 medium size onion

Procedure:
        1. Get your banana blossom.
        2. Remove the matured bracts but save all the young banana fingers.
        3. Wash thoroughly in running water and rinse well.
        4. Chop thinly (young bracts and fingers) and cook with small amount of boiling water until tender. Drain and set aside.
        5. Saute onions and garlic. Mix with the cooked banana blossoms together with the rest of ingredients.
        6. Fry two spoonful of mixture until golden brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Yung US ambassador to the Philippines pala na si HArry Thomas ang me sabi nyan pero mga lalaking taga US lang ang ibig nyang sabihin dun sa 40%. Ayan nagalit tuloy yung mga ibang senador sa kanya at hinahanapan sya ng data hehehehe
          I think the senators are on track here and are justified to ask for the source of the ambassador's statement. As an ambassador he should be careful with what he says and everything that comes out of his mouth stating numbers should be verifiable. Propriety dictates that he should put up or ship out.

I commend the good senator Lacson for his timely comment on this matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
            I think the senators are on track here and are justified to ask for the source of the ambassador's statement. As an ambassador he should be careful with what he says and everything that comes out of his mouth stating numbers should be verifiable. Propriety dictates that he should put up or ship out.

I commend the good senator Lacson for his timely comment on this matter.
            Maybe he has a data that will justify his statement statistically, hintay tayo, magandang laban to.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Maybe he has a data that will justify his statement statistically, hintay tayo, magandang laban to.
              Hindi ka yata nagmamadali ngayon prof?

Wala bang mga guardiasibil diyan sa paligid hehe?

Comment

• I remember several years ago that Thailand was the destination of many Americans and Europeans looking for cheap sex.

The result was the prevalence of AIDS among sex workers in that country. There is still no report of the same thing happening in the Philippines. . .Meron na ba?

Comment

• Originally posted by » HE3R0 « View Post
                  sinasabi ni la sa NSB na yung trainer ni Sergio ay mag announce na malaking fight after 15 days.

Tingin nyo si Floyd?
                  Sana si Pac ang makalaban niya. Sa tingin ko kaya ni Pac sa 150 itong si sergio. Basta may cap lang na 160 sa fight night hehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by acidity View Post
                    Hindi ka yata nagmamadali ngayon prof?

Wala bang mga guardiasibil diyan sa paligid hehe?
                    Papaalis na rin ako, hinanap ko lang yung mga pics nina kumander sa ilocos.

Comment

• Okay, batsi muna ko, bad trip di ko makita yung mga pics. Bobo ata ako ngayong umagang to ehehehehehehe.

Comment

Working...
                      X