This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
    OO taga San Miguel sila malapit sa bayan. Saan sa Calasiao ang kumander mo?
    Sa Doyong pre (papuntang San Carlos). Malapit kayo sa simbahan ng Calasiao?

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    you mistake us for lebrick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      they still send my jury summons though. i have to fill the thing up and call them to say i'm not eligible. still a waste of my time.

lol. no. i'm 33 , pre. this was early 90's to early 2000's.

i still see the kids once in a while. they stop by once in a while. they're not my little brothers though. more like little brothers of my little brothers.

most of my friends my age are in prison , a couple are dead and the ones out now are old and have families and most don't mess around anymore.
      Ok, good for you Tua. I think it's time for you to settle down and get somebody to cook for you. You're not getting any younger and it's better to start early than start late.

Go back to the philippines and get somebody with a medical degree and let her work two jobs and you're set for life.

Comment

Ok, good for you Tua. I think it's time for you to settle down and get somebody to cook for you. You're not getting any younger and it's better to start early than start late.
        oh i've been straight for a long time.

one of my tita's helped me go straight when i got out of the pen. she got me into real estate with her. she didn't want me to end up like her sons (her 2 sons were my older homeboys. they both have life in prison)

i ain't never gonna get married. seen my friends all have ****ed up wives and ****ed up marriages.

may need to go to philippines and get an old school pinay.

these american girls ain't no good.

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
          Sa Doyong pre (papuntang San Carlos). Malapit kayo sa simbahan ng Calasiao?
          Dalawa ang bahay nila kumander doon. Meron silang business machine shop sa MacArthur Highway at Rice Mill sa Gabon.

Comment

Go back to the philippines and get somebody with a medical degree and let her work two jobs and you're set for life.
            PS: Dont marry a Filipina if you're still supot!

Comment

oh i've been straight for a long time.

one of my tita's helped me go straight when i got out of the pen. she got me into real estate with her. she didn't want me to end up like her sons (her 2 sons were my older homeboys. they both have life in prison)

i ain't never gonna get married. seen my friends all have ****ed up wives and ****ed up marriages.

may need to go to philippines and get an old school pinay.

these american girls ain't no good.
              That's what I'm sayin', pre. Old school pinay is much better than american pinay by a country mile.

I did it myself married an old school pinay and fathered one from an american pinay. It came out pretty good and I'm enjoying both side of the fence (if you know what I mean).

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
                PS: Dont marry a Filipina if you're still supot!
                ^^^^^

Comment

• lebrick is screwed.

if he gets it done now.......ang kunat na ng balat niya.

Comment

• die hard 2?

good or bad?

Comment

lebrick is screwed.

if he gets it done now.......ang kunat na ng balat niya.
                      He might as well get a diamond blade to cut through that tough skin.

Comment

Working...
                      X