This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Georgeshills View Post
    ^^^^Nangangayat na nga ang carabao, yung may ari pa ang nag sorry.
    besides, carabao are not known to be harmful on man.. maiintindihan ko pa kung mga baka, kasi meron talagang time na naghahabol sila at nanunuwag ng tao.

katwiran ng kalabaw, "pagod na nga ako at gutom sasaktan pa ako nitong tao na to"..

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      Ano yan pre?
      Peyk-peyk ni Pining Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
        Pareng Tali, pagpasensyahan mo na muna at pagsaluhan ang breakfast ko

wow sarap naman breakfast nyan!!

Comment

Eto. Sino ang may kasalanan, yung australyano, yung carabao, o yung may ari ng carabao?

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/re...stralian-death

MANLA, Philippines - A 60-year-old Australian was gored to death by a carabao in Pila, Laguna.
          According to police, the carabao had just returned from ploughing a rice field when it came across Terence Binney, an Australian on board a motorcycle.
          Binney, who was drunk at the time, hit the carabao, which then gored him to death with his horn.
          The carabao's right horn pierced the Australian's left stomach and broke off from the carabao's head.
          Binney was brought to a hospital but died hours later.
          The carabao's owner, the Gutierrez family, apologized for the incident.
          Family members said they would lose their livelihood if charges are filed against them.
          They sought forgiveness from Binney's family.
          Following the tragedy, they observed that the carabao has become weak and lost weight.
          The family now plans to sell the animal, which has been with them for 18 years.
          A sibling of the Australian arrived in the Philippines Monday night to bring back his remains to Australia.
          Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          the australian shouldn't hit the carabao in the first place..
          Originally posted by Georgeshills View Post
          ^^^^Nangangayat na nga ang carabao, yung may ari pa ang nag sorry.
          Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          besides, carabao are not known to be harmful on man.. maiintindihan ko pa kung mga baka, kasi meron talagang time na naghahabol sila at nanunuwag ng tao.

katwiran ng kalabaw, "pagod na nga ako at gutom sasaktan pa ako nitong tao na to"..
          although I am sorry sa nangyari sa Australian, its not the fault of the carabao or the its owner, he should have respected the animal lalo pa na hindi naman talaga na train ang mga kalabaw, should have been aware of the dangers...

Comment

• http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/sport...acquiao-163578

“It depends on who my opponent is,” Pacquiao said in Tagalog. “If, before a fight, my opponent appears bad, I’ll never think twice about trying to beat him to a pulp. But if he has shown respect for me, if he has shown some good virtues towards mankind, I’ll not be inclined to hurt him that badly.”

As to his fight against Oscar De La Hoya in 2008, Pacquiao made quite a stunning revelation.

“De La Hoya has been my idol,” said Pacquiao. “He remains my idol today.”

“But how come you battered him in 2008?” Chino asked.

“He did something to me before the fight that I will never forget,” said Pacquiao.

“He sent me a pair of gloves before we met, and he wrote on the gloves, ‘I will knock you out!’ That got my goat!”

Hearing that, Chino nearly fell off his chair.

“I didn’t know that!” he said.

Pacquiao hit De La Hoya at will in that fight en route to scoring a one-sided eighth-round TKO when Oscar, his face almost rearranged grisly, surrendered before the bell rang for Round 9.

Then Pacquiao was asked why he knocked out Ricky Hatton so soon--in the second round.

“Because he boasted I couldn’t knock him out at 140 pounds,” said Pacquiao.

Comment

• ma-KO nya kaya si JMM? sya na kaya ang kauna-unahang makakakuha ng KO laban sa umiinom ng ihing JMM?

galit kaya sya dito?

Comment

• greatest celtic of all time..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  ma-KO nya kaya si JMM? sya na kaya ang kauna-unahang makakakuha ng KO laban sa umiinom ng ihing JMM?

galit kaya sya dito?
                  Sa akin, di ko matatanggap na hindi niya ma KO si JMM. Mas malakas si Pac ngayon, mas magaan si JMM at hindi sya sanay sa 144 lbs, at kung isama mo pa ang edad, matanda na siya. Ewan ko lang sa iba ha. Pero KO, nothing less.

Tama na ang mga decision win kagaya ni Clottey, Margarito, o yung kay Mosley. Uhaw na tayo ulit ng KO.

Comment

Sa akin, di ko matatanggap na hindi niya ma KO si JMM. Mas malakas si Pac ngayon, mas magaan si JMM at hindi sya sanay sa 144 lbs, at kung isama mo pa ang edad, matanda na siya. Ewan ko lang sa iba ha. Pero KO, nothing less.

Tama na ang mga decision win kagaya ni Clottey, Margarito, o yung kay Mosley. Uhaw na tayo ulit ng KO.
                    sabi kc sa post ni pareng joms pag galit si pac sa kalaban talagang pinipilit nya patumbahin..

galit kaya sya kay JMM?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X