This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tracylee
    I was wondering if he was okay too...I was just waiting on someone else, anyone else to start posting in English again!
    tracy, kepsy i am fine, just have to go for shower a lot longer, about an hour, he he he ...

Comment

• Originally posted by jomapac
      tracy, kepsy i am fine, just have to go for shower a lot longer, about an hour, he he he ...

joma thanks for the karma dude

Comment

• Originally posted by THRILLAinMANILA
        joma thanks for the karma dude
        my pleasure my good friend, Thrilla I just saw Manny on TFC and he looked great totally ripped... Fahsan dont look like a joke either but I noticed that he looks a tad smaller than the PAC...

Comment

my pleasure my good friend, Thrilla I just saw Manny on TFC and he looked great totally ripped... Fahsan dont look like a joke either but I noticed that he looks a tad smaller than the PAC...
          Yup my friend Pac is about 1-2 inches taller. That's gonna be a good advantage for him since both of them are southpaws..

Comment

Yup my friend Pac is about 1-2 inches taller. That's gonna be a good advantage for him since both of them are southpaws..
            Manny was intrviewed after the prescon, and asked if he was afraid of fahsan 3k's threat that he will KO manny, PAC just laugh it off and mentioned lets see what will happen in the ring, he he he...

Comment

Manny was intrviewed after the prescon, and asked if he was afraid of fahsan 3k's threat that he will KO manny, PAC just laugh it off and mentioned lets see what will happen in the ring, he he he...
              I know. Kind of funny since Pac is usually the flamboyant one when it comes to predictions. Fahsan says he'll shock the world and KO Manny. I have a feeling Pac is low-key in his predictions because he has a surprise coming. Roach has been giving several hints about it. The most interesting one for me is that he says he'd be happy to see Manny KO 3K with his right hand..Hmmm

Comment

• Mayabang yang si FAHSAN. Patutulugin yan ni Pac sigurado!

Comment

• Originally posted by E.T.
                  Mayabang yang si FAHSAN. Patutulugin yan ni Pac sigurado!

Ako tingin ko 1st or 2nd round goodbye 3K na

Comment

Ako tingin ko 1st or 2nd round goodbye 3K na
                    Ako din ! kepsy salamat sa karma !

Comment

• Originally posted by E.T.
                      Ako din ! kepsy salamat sa karma !
                      trying to give you karma but it wont let me maybe another time...

Comment

Working...
                      X