• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcafee firewall instructions
    http://firewalling.com/personalfirew...rewallPlus.htm

Comment

• Pahabol:
      Prior to version 3.2, BitTorrent by default uses ports in the range of 6881-6889. As of 3.2 and later, the range has been extended to 6881-6999. (These are all TCP ports, BitTorrent does not use UDP.) The client starts with the lowest port in the range and sequentially tries higher ports until it can find one to which it can bind. This means that the first client you open will bind to 6881, the next to 6882, etc. Therefore, you only really need to open as many ports as simultaneous BitTorrent clients you would ever have open. For most people it's sufficient to open 6881-6889.

Comment

• Originally posted by kepsy
        Pahabol:
        Prior to version 3.2, BitTorrent by default uses ports in the range of 6881-6889. As of 3.2 and later, the range has been extended to 6881-6999. (These are all TCP ports, BitTorrent does not use UDP.) The client starts with the lowest port in the range and sequentially tries higher ports until it can find one to which it can bind. This means that the first client you open will bind to 6881, the next to 6882, etc. Therefore, you only really need to open as many ports as simultaneous BitTorrent clients you would ever have open. For most people it's sufficient to open 6881-6889.
        My friend Kepsy is one of the smartest people I know.How u been my friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BROWN BOMBER
          My friend Kepsy is one of the smartest people I know.How u been my friend?
          I can't take the credit for that my man, I just copied and pasted that from some website as joma is having trouble with his firewall at work to use the torrent. What's up??

Comment

• Originally posted by czars_salad
            of course tracy you're very much welcome to visit our place! you're a friend to us pinoys
            Thank you...I would miss you guys otherwise!

Comment

• Originally posted by czars_salad
              lalo na pagnagsama sama sina kadyo, kepsy, at jomapac, ala ng kwentuhan kundi puke at jogjogan
              oo nga pag nagsama sama yung mga yan puro kalibugan ang alam...

Buti na lang may wholesome pa dito.

<--------------------------------------<

Comment

• Originally posted by kepsy
                I can't take the credit for that my man, I just copied and pasted that from some website as joma is having trouble with his firewall at work to use the torrent. What's up??
                Copy and paste??wow told u were smart. just chilling bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomapac
                  itlog bilisan mo pag sagot, gusto ko maka dl mung ke chop chop at cotto, meron mcafee, patay na nga pero yello pa rin, ano kailangan kong baguhin sa setting bg bit tornado o sa macafee???
                  ano ba OS mo parekoy?
                  or yung OS ng Server nyo?

Comment

• Good Morning/afternoon/evening To All

Comment

• Originally posted by miron_lang
                      Good Morning/afternoon/evening To All
                      Good Morning Sir...

Baka may mga nobela ka pa jan? forward mo sa email add ko.

Comment

Working...
                      X