Be a part of Gorres' recovery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Be a part of Gorres' recovery

Originally posted by Chadmack View Post
    With the top of the line medical technology of UMC Hospital in Las Vegas and the heartfelt prayers offered, it is no surprise that ZC Gorres is incredibly doing well now. In fact, he was already transferred to a recovery room just recently.

Then again, it would still be a long road for ZC to fully recover and live a normal life. He has to undergo a rehab as his left body part is not passably responding yet from medical tests.

Consistent with this, the family of Gorres wishes to ask for financial assistance from those compassionate and kind-hearted individuals and institutions. The current medical assistance by Las Vegas is undeniably a huge help for ZC. However, Gorres’ family is still far short in meeting all necessary expenses for the four small children left in Cebu and for ZC’s’ wife who is now with him in Las Vegas.

We have called upon everyone to help us raise the necessary funds needed to aid the family of ZC Gorres. We are reaching out to you for your assistance, either financially or by speaking to others in your networks about this need.

You may give or send your donations through the PAYPAL account of Datches Gorres, ZC’s wife, at datchesgorres@yahoo.com. Any donation is greatly appreciated, and every amount goes directly to the family of ZC Gorres.

or to her account:

Account Name: Datches M. Gorres
    Account Name: Datches M. Gorres
    Account Number: 167-084641-5
    Bank name: Chinabank-Cebu Banilad

Thanks and more power god bless us all.

[from dennis guillermo]
    Last edited by Killa_Kali; 12-18-2009, 11:12 AM.

If only I can convert my e-points to real money, I'll give half of it to Gorres.

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
      If only I can convert my e-points to real money, I'll give half of it to Gorres.
      Pac will surely help him. I hope.

Comment

I gave what I could
        Last edited by cooper5; 12-18-2009, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
          I gave what I could
          Really, did you sent your donation through Gorres PAYPAL account?

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
            Really, did you sent your donation through Gorres PAYPAL account?
            My grandaughter is handling it but I believe donations go through

"A PayPal account has been set up where the funds go directly to the family under the e-mail datchesgorres@yahoo.com."

Comment

And yes I did send it, just got confirmation.

My prayers go out to Z Gorres recovery and his family in their time of need.
              Last edited by cooper5; 12-19-2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
                And yes I did send it, just got confirmation.

My prayers go out to Z Gorres recovery and his family in their time of need.
                I want to express my appreciation for your generosity in support of Z Gorres fast recovery.

I know for a fact that your kindness will make an immediate difference in the lives of the family of Z Gorres.

GOD BLESS...
                Last edited by Talisayen; 12-19-2009, 04:22 PM.

Comment

You are a good man

Comment

damn thats expensive as hell

Comment

Working...
                    X