Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God na nakarating ng safe ang tatay ko at dalawang kapatid sa U.S.
    Though hindi ako nakasama dahil na overage ako sa petitions...
    I know may plano pa sa akin ang Diyos dito... Home, Church and Work.
    Thank you guys for your prayers... and hope maayos din ang lahat.
    NEW LIFE, NEW PLAN AND CHANGES FOR SUCCESS!

Comment

• Originally posted by James307 View Post
      Thank you sa wakas labas na bago kong film! ahahay! Mag-laway na kayo, artista na ako! charing!

ugh. pass.
      Last edited by Akinapepemo; 10-13-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• I know love and respect is important and part of life, to respect the person but what is more important is to know the truth and accept mistakes humbly... hindi naman mahirap yun kung tutuusin, dahil kapag iniignore natin yung mahahalagang bagay na nais ng Ama na malaman mo ay nagkakasala ka!, and respect when it comes from worship is considerable or understandable pero when it comes from beliefs or doctrine, anong saysay ng pagsambang mali naman ang puso at pagkilala sa katotohanan, ang pagmamatigas ng isang tao ay patunay lamang ng pagiging duwag na ayaw tumanggap ng pagkakamali o kamangmangan, i prove myself to you how many times, at halos tinanggap ko na lahat ng bintang na wala namang ebidensya?, what i am here for is to do my mission the purpose of the forum, hindi ito para sa sarili ko kundi para sa pinaglilingkuran ko, na maging ang mga propeta, si Hesus at ang mga apostol ay tinangihan sa sarili nilang bayan, I know you will say i don't need that or i am a good person on my own. sadly you miss the point that there is no righteous and pride or selfishness is a SIN, Ignorance and respect when it comes from doctrinal beliefs cannot saved you from hell, and that is the reality that people must accept, so wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
          ugh. pass.

hahahahahahaha... stupid gay wanna be pastor.. hahahaha

ang dapat kay james307 ay pasabugin ang mukha.. hahahaha

Comment

• Let us state the mistakes of evolution theory:

It fails to account the first atom.

It fails to explain how the original matter change from ****geneous to a moving one.

It fails to explain hoe the present universe cosmos and not a chaos.

It fails to explain continuity- how does the horse produce a horse and not a further evolved animals.

It fails to explain how life came from the non- living original atom.

It fails to explain the introduction of animal sensation and consciousness.

It fails to explain the present distribution of matter to numberless star and planets.

It fails to explain the changes from physic, social and moral and spiritual realm.

Comment

Let us state the mistakes of evolution theory:

It fails to account the first atom.

It fails to explain how the original matter change from ****geneous to a moving one.

It fails to explain hoe the present universe cosmos and not a chaos.

It fails to explain continuity- how does the horse produce a horse and not a further evolved animals.

It fails to explain how life came from the non- living original atom.

It fails to explain the introduction of animal sensation and consciousness.

It fails to explain the present distribution of matter to numberless star and planets.

It fails to explain the changes from physic, social and moral and spiritual realm.

tanong mo sagot mo.. as what you have read about what freud did in his time. there is no explanation of why God is existing within us. and is just a feeling or something we humans are meant to do...

did you really understand what you copy pasted from that site.

Comment

• Ano daw?

hindi ako nagtatanong kundi pino post ko kung ano yung mga missing link ng evolution theory sa mga naniniwala nito...

you are the lame cause you don't know God truly ni hindi mo Siya nararadaman dahil maaring iniignore mo Siya.

kinopy ba kamo? edi hanapin mo yung original.

Comment

• Some supposed contradiction in the Bible?
                  (For the skeptics)

A. John 1:18 “No man hath seen God at anytime.” Exodus 24 “And they saw the God of Israel.”

Answer: Both statements are correct.

They did not see God for He is a Spirit but they saw a physical reflection of God.

When I look in the mirror I see a reflection of my face but I’ve never seen my face as other see it.

B. Numbers 25:9 – 24, 000 died in the plague; 1 Corinthians 10:8 – 23, 000 fell in one day.

Answer: 23, 000 is the number in that fell in one day and 24, 000 the total number that day.

C. 2 Samuel 24:24 David paid 50 Shekels of silver for the threshing floor; 1 Chronicles 21:25, David paid 600 Shekels of gold.

Answer: there are two distinct transactions; first David bought the threshing floor for 50 shekels and later bough the whole farm (Estate) for 600 shekels.

D. I Timothy 6:16 God dwells in the light; 1 Kings 8:12, God dwells in thick dark darkness.

Answer: Both are true for God is omnipresent, dwelling everywhere.

E. Isaiah 40:28 God never gets tired and never needs rest; Exodus 31:17, God created the world in 6 days and rested and was refreshed on the seventh day.

Answer: It does not say that God rested because He was tired; God does not get tired. God rested on the seventh day to appreciate that which He had created/

F. John 13:27 Satan entered into Judas during the Last Supper; Luke 22: 3, 4, 7, it is obvious that Satan entered into Judas before the Last supper.

Answer: Satan entered into Judas twice, the second time more completely.

G. Acts 1:9-12, Jesus ascended from Mount Olivet; Luke 24:50, 51, Jesus ascended from Bethany.

Answer: Both are correct for Bethany is a place on the side of Mount Olivet.

H. Acts 9:7 Paul’s companions heard the voice, Acts 22:9, 26:14; Paul’s companions did not hear the voice.

Answer: The companions heard a sound like a thunder but did not understand the words.

I. 1 Kings 6 gives the period between Exodus and the beginning building of the temple as 480 years; actually according to history it was 537 years.

Answer: the difference of 93 years is exactly the period of the Captivity under the Judges and not reckoned in Jewish history.

Years spent away from God are lost years, wasted, and not reckoned with the Lord.

J. 1 Samuel 6:19 say God smote 50, 070 for looking into the Ark of Covenant;

Josephus the historian says that only 70 people were smitten.

Answer: Probably both are correct; God may have killed 70 people outright on the spot and the 50, 000 later or as a consequence of this incident.

K. Luke 18: 35, 43, Jesus healed one blind man as they came near Jericho, Mark 10:46, 52, Jesus healed one man as they departed from Jericho; Matthew 20:29- 34, Jesus healed two unnamed men some distance from Jericho.

Answer: There are three separate, distinct instances and not 3 reports on one story.

L. Other apparent contradiction are as easily explained; the Bible is inerrant, or “free from error”

-100 Bible Study by Alban Douglas.

Comment

Some supposed contradiction in the Bible?
                    (For the skeptics)

A. John 1:18 “No man hath seen God at anytime.” Exodus 24 “And they saw the God of Israel.”

Answer: Both statements are correct.

They did not see God for He is a Spirit but they saw a physical reflection of God.

When I look in the mirror I see a reflection of my face but I’ve never seen my face as other see it.

B. Numbers 25:9 – 24, 000 died in the plague; 1 Corinthians 10:8 – 23, 000 fell in one day.

Answer: 23, 000 is the number in that fell in one day and 24, 000 the total number that day.

C. 2 Samuel 24:24 David paid 50 Shekels of silver for the threshing floor; 1 Chronicles 21:25, David paid 600 Shekels of gold.

Answer: there are two distinct transactions; first David bought the threshing floor for 50 shekels and later bough the whole farm (Estate) for 600 shekels.

D. I Timothy 6:16 God dwells in the light; 1 Kings 8:12, God dwells in thick dark darkness.

Answer: Both are true for God is omnipresent, dwelling everywhere.

E. Isaiah 40:28 God never gets tired and never needs rest; Exodus 31:17, God created the world in 6 days and rested and was refreshed on the seventh day.

Answer: It does not say that God rested because He was tired; God does not get tired. God rested on the seventh day to appreciate that which He had created/

F. John 13:27 Satan entered into Judas during the Last Supper; Luke 22: 3, 4, 7, it is obvious that Satan entered into Judas before the Last supper.

Answer: Satan entered into Judas twice, the second time more completely.

G. Acts 1:9-12, Jesus ascended from Mount Olivet; Luke 24:50, 51, Jesus ascended from Bethany.

Answer: Both are correct for Bethany is a place on the side of Mount Olivet.

H. Acts 9:7 Paul’s companions heard the voice, Acts 22:9, 26:14; Paul’s companions did not hear the voice.

Answer: The companions heard a sound like a thunder but did not understand the words.

I. 1 Kings 6 gives the period between Exodus and the beginning building of the temple as 480 years; actually according to history it was 537 years.

Answer: the difference of 93 years is exactly the period of the Captivity under the Judges and not reckoned in Jewish history.

Years spent away from God are lost years, wasted, and not reckoned with the Lord.

J. 1 Samuel 6:19 say God smote 50, 070 for looking into the Ark of Covenant;

Josephus the historian says that only 70 people were smitten.

Answer: Probably both are correct; God may have killed 70 people outright on the spot and the 50, 000 later or as a consequence of this incident.

K. Luke 18: 35, 43, Jesus healed one blind man as they came near Jericho, Mark 10:46, 52, Jesus healed one man as they departed from Jericho; Matthew 20:29- 34, Jesus healed two unnamed men some distance from Jericho.

Answer: There are three separate, distinct instances and not 3 reports on one story.

L. Other apparent contradiction are as easily explained; the Bible is inerrant, or “free from error”

-100 Bible Study by Alban Douglas.
                    History makes me ask this questions....

Do you know HOW OLD is the world today?? And why it is not written or dated

out it is in BC? some say it is 4.55 billion years.

and our bible is just not enough to describe it...

Do you believe in dinosaurs existence back then??

Do you believe that dinosaurs are older than humans??

What makes God spoke to Moses or other prophet in his own image personally

and why not to one of us right now??

Some of us believe in the word of God and which is good some say it is HOLY

and it will makes us immortal after having strong faith on God.

bible says after the rapture.. all will be judge by God.

all who those are faithfully to GOd will be save and have eternal life.

So do you have eternal life, go to heaven, have a golden road or something

like that, settle to the Kingdom of God, never to be hungry, will sing all day

to the Glory of God, you will see your God face to face, you dont need money,

no more problems, you wont get even tired or something, your feeling

godlike....no more BAD all is GOOD. for me GOOD will never exist without BAD.

some of your friends, LOVE ones are in hell

or maybe your wife. or your mother or father, sister or brother. how sad....

it is like a robot thing to me...

the problem is living a life ETERNALLY makes me think why God would do that

to us..... for me living a simple life and dying in my bed seeing my family in

good way makes me a complete being.

if I believe in what the bible or in the Word of God and goes to heaven..

can i see Manny Pacquiao on the ring with someone else i dont know if there

is a country exist there... is there a NET??? MERON bang DOTA doon?? lol

MERON bang BS doon at makakchat ko ba ang mga *******s at *****s??

something like in the world we existed...

Comment

• God and the Word of God make Life and History…

Do you know HOW OLD is the world today?? And why it is not written or dated

We must see what the Word of God say and focus on it… we can easily assume that the world is old but we will take errors in computations… God created everything accordingly starting from the creation what is important is the connection of Man and Life to God and His Word.

Our mind is limited… God in His intelligent mind knows everything.

Old Testament is different in New Testament… if God is speaking before to His people it there is a reason, our time is different we live by faith and test on how the Word of God itself a testimony or living record of People before that we follow…

By faith we believe in Spiritual things… and blessed are those who did not see God but they believe…

The only way to Heaven is Jesus Christ and the believer of Jesus Christ will be raptured someday… as the Lord promise in His coming again.

All those who did not accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior will be judge by their works… Revelation 20:15

If you will not tell other on your friends and love ones about Jesus Christ they will truly go to hell if they are not saved.

We are not robot and we have free will God gave us option to accept or not, we can do whatever we want but remember that everything as consequences… because GOD IS LOVE AND JUST.

If you murder someone you will be imprison.

That’s why there is LAW.

We must understand things first the Plan and will of God, the eternal life which is different on life we see today…

It is different there dun wala ng pagluha pa o problema ni sakit.

Jesus will rule with the rod of iron in that time…

Wag nating isipin na ito na ang buhay, lahat ng halos ng nasa isip mo ay gawa ng kamay ng isang taong makasalanan, ang mga bansa o lahat ay nilikha ng may dahilan, so don’t think na habang buhay kang nandito at magpakasasa sa gusto mo.

Comment

Working...
                      X