No announcement yet.

Religion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quick&Easy View Post
    yeah! he sure can speak good carabao english sir.. haha..

he`s the only one amongst them preaching as if their religion is diminishing so fast that he tries to brainwash us into following their faith.

james307.. you truly are having a hard time gettin a life of your own.. i give you pity, but i dont sympathize you..

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
      do i get points again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
        Pastor hypocrite speak good carabao english, yes?
        porke nagkulang ng s eh binabagsak mo na ako sa english ahaha. i try and i admit i am not that good in english.

may mga taong mahina lang sa reading comprehension.

kala mo ang galing galing nilang mag english.

Comment

• I hope nasagot ko ang mga tanong mo Quick and Easy.

kung wala ka ng tanong or refute... i don't tolerate personal attack.

mag poproceed na ako sa topic itself at mga preaching and sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by James307 View Post
            porke nagkulang ng s eh binabagsak mo na ako sa english ahaha. i try and i admit i am not that good in english.

may mga taong mahina lang sa reading comprehension.

kala mo ang galing galing nilang mag english.
            Don't worry, you're part of that demographic.

Obvious naman na inaasar ka kahit alam na typo lang

Add common sense to your growing list of inadequacies, pastor baba.

Comment

• Originally posted by James307 View Post
              I hope nasagot ko ang mga tanong mo Quick and Easy.

kung wala ka ng tanong or refute... i don't tolerate personal attack.

mag poproceed na ako sa topic itself at mga preaching and sharing.
              Christianity wouldn't have spread if the early christians were onion skinned like this hypocrite.

thank goodness he's got a face of a horse, and is a man-lover, walang papatol diyan. He won't spawn horse-face children from hell.

Comment

• hahaha... im not good in english as well... but i know im better than your carabao english...

and i did not ask you any questions at all. i just commented on the facts that you are a loser and an amateur.

here`s a good advice.. dont be somethin that you`ll never be.. we all know that you will never be one. "Preacher" that is...

see this >>>>

if you can understand what that emoticon means... i suggest you better do it fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by amor_bhe11 View Post
                  yes sir, is this true or edited? anybody can tell if this is true angelica panganiban or it is being edited?

just need your opinion.....

kaya lang bagsak na kanyang boobs di ba? heheheheh

comment naman kayo about this and if you have any photos of miss angelica panganiban please post here.,

thank you very much
                  this is important!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Pac lays down the pwn

Comment

• Proverbs 9:

8Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

9Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

11For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.

Comment

Working...
                      X