No announcement yet.

My 300k to your 500k May over Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 300k to your 500k May over Pac

Pacquiao is the 8-5 favorite right now so I want odds.

Time to put up or shut up. My 300k to you 500k I got Mayweather over Pacquiao.

Side note, much respect to Manny Pacquiao. He's top 25 ATG in my book. Excellent win for the Filipinos, I knew he would beat Miguel Cotto.

Pacquiao for President!

You know this **** ain't signed yet right Kev?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      You know this **** ain't signed yet right Kev?
      Yes, I already have a 160k bet with another pinoy straight up. Of course if it never gets signed then the bet is off as well. But I want to make some bets in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        Yes, I already have a 160k bet with another pinoy straight up. Of course if it never gets signed then the bet is off as well. But I want to make some bets in advance.
        Mr boat buyer won't accept 50-50, Arum will say **** you and have Pac fight SSM. Watch homey.

Comment

Mr boat buyer won't accept 50-50, Arum will say **** you and have Pac fight SSM. Watch homey.
          And get less than half of what he would make from fighting Mayweather? I don't think so Mang.

Comment

And get less than half of what he would make from fighting Mayweather? I don't think so Mang.
            He'd rather take a bigger cut of less $ than a smaller cut of more $. To spite Mr boat buyer, he'd do it. Don't be surprised bro.

Comment

He'd rather take a bigger cut of less $ than a smaller cut of more $. To spite Mr boat buyer, he'd do it. Don't be surprised bro.
              Mayweather will agree to 50-50 as long as the PPV numbers are similar.

Mosley is a GBP fighter, meaning Arum needs to split the money up with GBP unlike when Cotto-Pacquiao fought they were both Top Rank fighters so Arum got more $.

Pacquiao/Arum would get more money from a 50-50 split with Mayweather than they would get from a 70-30 split with Mosley. Trust me Mang, the most he can get from fighting Mosley is $15Mill. Both Pacquiao and Mayweather can make a wopping $35-50Mill each with the PPV sales, gate revenue and guaranteed purses in total. Too much money.

Comment

kev, its too early for that......nobody would want to tie up their e points this early especially without a contract yet.....

Side note, much respect to Manny Pacquiao. He's top 25 ATG in my book. Excellent win for the Filipinos, I knew he would beat Miguel Cotto.

Pacquiao for President!

Comment

odds? lets make it 600k 50-50.deal?

Comment

Pacquiao for President!
                    one thing about *****s.. they are E poor.. even your leader larry doesnt have much.. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X