Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BWAHAHAHA! Joey de Leon responds to tearless Willie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWAHAHAHA! Joey de Leon responds to tearless Willie!

Ang gulo nyo! Ano ba yan!

Hehhehehehehehe

Comment

thus is what prompted the response.

Comment

in the controversy, abs-cbn chose to be quiet hence the more reason for many to doubt. actually it is up to the public to decide whther they would still patronize the show. if ever there is someone to blame, its abs-cbn management. they allow this scam to happen.

on the other hand, joey deleon is dipping his hand too much on the issue. i saw him mock the show, however indirectly, which speaks of his lack of decency. he shouldnt be mocking the show like that. i believe there are more authorized personalities who should investigate the issue. he released a statement on tv and he is making it appear the people are clamoring for it and HE is the voice. nice try, but as a sign of delicadeza he shouldnt be doin that since he is from a rival show.

whats more sad is i think both stations are using these two personalities as pawns, they allow this statements to be aired on tv. i guess thats how our television, as well as our showbusiness have deteriorated

Comment

meron bang clip nung pagmomock ni joey dun sa nangyari sa wowowee? di ko mahanap sa youtube at di ko natyempuhan sa EB.

Comment

daanin na lang sa boksing! para masaya lahat!!!heheheh

Comment

sa eat bulaga pa rin ako.lol!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. NUTHUGGER View Post
                sa eat bulaga pa rin ako.lol!
                appear tol lol. EB din ako. lalo na pag nakikita ko si EB Babe Kim :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post
                  in the controversy, abs-cbn chose to be quiet hence the more reason for many to doubt. actually it is up to the public to decide whther they would still patronize the show. if ever there is someone to blame, its abs-cbn management. they allow this scam to happen.

on the other hand, joey deleon is dipping his hand too much on the issue. i saw him mock the show, however indirectly, which speaks of his lack of decency. he shouldnt be mocking the show like that. i believe there are more authorized personalities who should investigate the issue. he released a statement on tv and he is making it appear the people are clamoring for it and HE is the voice. nice try, but as a sign of delicadeza he shouldnt be doin that since he is from a rival show.

whats more sad is i think both stations are using these two personalities as pawns, they allow this statements to be aired on tv. i guess thats how our television, as well as our showbusiness have deteriorated

Actually, if Willie hadn't been so melo-dramatic over Joey's short quip about the incident, Joey wouldn't have made this long reply. Seriously, Willie hanged himself when he made that long winded weeping speech. Not one person in the house could NOT control their laughter!

It was comedy gold!

Joey should keep poking him with the stick. He is a comedian, afterall.

Comment

si willie kita namn tlga nung isang araw na walang luha e. pekeng peke.

Comment

Working...
                    X