No announcement yet.

Since no one from the UFC can take out Fedor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since no one from the UFC can take out Fedor

Can anyone from K1 get the job done? Mirko is up first but can Le Banner or Hoost take him out? I don't watch K1 aside from a few Michael MacDonald fights I have come across on HD.

Originally posted by the_fusionist
    Can anyone from K1 get the job done? Mirko is up first but can Le Banner or Hoost take him out? I don't watch K1 aside from a few Michael MacDonald fights I have come across on HD.
    A kickboxer with mma rules stands less fo a chance than an MMA fighter.. LeBanner got subbed by minowa, IMO fedor would hurt him worst than he did zulu.

Comment

Originally posted by the_fusionist View Post
      McDonald would get pulverised by fedor (and by crocop too even though Crocop had an embarassing loss in K1 vs McDonald).

McDonald was reduced as a mere can under mma rules by Machida.
      I've seen him in action and he was totally lost..
      It took machida less than 3 minutes to submit Mcdonald.. and machida wouldn't even be a top 15 in pride fc's HW division.

Jerome Le Banner is out of his prime now...though his kicking power (and even his punching power) would be ****ing scary with those tiny 4oz gloves..

But again, Le Banner would have a puncher's chance , nothing more..

Le Banner already had the opportunity to have a few sparring sessions with fedor in russia.
      According to Jerome, He said that fedor was a monster and a machine...

anyway, after a few weeks, le banner had to stop training with fedor because he couldn't travel over there all the time..and he was more preocupied with his kickboxing career anyway...

In order to beat fedor...you need to beat him at his own game.
      and that's gonna be one hell of a difficult task for Mirko because unlike what he did to Josh Barnett.. (surprisingly dominating a top wrestler on the ground !)

that **** won't work with Fedor...It ain't gonna happen.. He'll have to find something else... either KO him fast before going to the ground...or win via decision...but how?...

fedor is in a league of his own..
      and if he loses his next fight...it'll probably be because of a cut...a fluke..

You never know, maybe coleman is gonna pull the upset of mma's history..
      though His chances are extremely thin..

Comment

Originally posted by LHWchamp5 View Post
        A kickboxer with mma rules stands less fo a chance than an MMA fighter.. LeBanner got subbed by minowa, IMO fedor would hurt him worst than he did zulu.

No le banner wasn't subbed by minowa
        http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...FighterID=3423

Comment

Working...
        X