Igor Needs to go on a diet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igor Needs to go on a diet.

Whats everybody think?

Igor is working too much ... He already did everything to be done, unforgettable ... For sure one of my favourite fighter.

He is just playing the game from now on.

He had nothing to gain anymore in his last fight ... He just let it go, easy, nicely ...

Comment

Am i the only Igor fan here?

How about you Pal ?

I know that you like him.

Comment

I like Igor and I'd love to see him cut to 205 and fight there but I don't think it will happen.

Comment

[quote:aa63973ff0="Jay Pan ROKK"]Am i the only Igor fan here?

How about you Pal ?

I know that you like him.[/quote:aa63973ff0]

for real man!

i wanna see him ko wanderlei!!! :lol: but first slim down.. remember that rampage weigh more than him now!!

=)

Comment

Igor should definitely lose weight; he's only around 5'8 and weighs 220-240. Igor, go on a diet!

Comment

I'd like to see any of you ****s talkin **** fight him. He's a fighter not a ****ing model.

Comment

[quote:3125d7e1b1="WreckingMachine"]I'd like to see any of you ****s talkin **** fight him. He's a fighter not a ****ing model.[/quote:3125d7e1b1]To quote the infamous Waylander, "STFU NEWB".

Comment

[quote:32cca4b24f="WreckingMachine"]I'd like to see any of you ****s talkin **** fight him. He's a fighter not a ****ing model.[/quote:32cca4b24f]

of course he is a fighter! but the reason why he made this post was not to diss igors body, but we wana see igor in light heavy weight and not hw!

thats all!
                  =)

Comment

I agree with Pal. He is pushing too much weight for his size. When he was at 205 years ago he was an explosive wrecking machine with crazy spped.

Comment

Working...
                    X