No announcement yet.

Where to for Ken now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to for Ken now?

SO Kens last 2 fights were ones he desperately wanted...Frye and Tito...he would have prepared himself to the utmost for both, but came out of both on the wrong side the W...

Will he fight in MMA again? Who will he fight? Who can generate the $'s that would be required to get Shamrock in the ring again and who would be marketable against him? Will he just go back to pro wrestling full time and training guys in Lions den?

Will he retire completely and sit back and count his cash?

He still has 2 fights left on his contract. I think it is really a question of what division he fights in. He should go back to heavyweight since the UFC needs them bad. Throw him up against Rizzo with the winner getting a title shot. Or maybe Orlovski.

Comment

Ken is an icon in MMA
      twice it went wrong let´s hope three times is not an charm for him

respect to tito for his job.

Comment

Re: Where to for Ken now?

[quote:c07b82824e="seldomTap"]SO Kens last 2 fights were ones he desperately wanted...Frye and Tito...he would have prepared himself to the utmost for both, but came out of both on the wrong side the W...

Will he fight in MMA again? Who will he fight? Who can generate the $'s that would be required to get Shamrock in the ring again and who would be marketable against him? Will he just go back to pro wrestling full time and training guys in Lions den?

Will he retire completely and sit back and count his cash?[/quote:c07b82824e]

Ken Shamrock counting cash? What cash? He's got mondo financial problems, which is why he sold the lion's den.

Maybe Ken should try to collect social security.

Comment

I think its back to the WWE for Ken. Sence Tank is coming back, maybe they should have a fight.....

Comment

mmm...yeah...Tank vs. Kenny

Comment

Re: Where to for Ken now?

[quote:34dd8637d3="Bad Boy USA"]Ken Shamrock counting cash? What cash? He's got mondo financial problems, which is why he sold the lion's den.

Maybe Ken should try to collect social security.[/quote:34dd8637d3]

True, but he would be far from living on the streets...

Ken and Tank would be a different fight, but I think the near 100 lb weight difference would be a problem for the matchmakers there

Comment

They where supposed to fight at an UFC a while back, but Shamrock broke his hand or somthing and Nelmark replaced him.....

Comment

That was a long time ago Kaps...before weight categories pretty much ended the days of the 50+lb weight difference.

Comment

Yeah I know.....

Comment

Working...
                    X