No announcement yet.

The Biggest Grappling Tournament in NYC! Tanner, Read

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biggest Grappling Tournament in NYC! Tanner, Read

Who's going to the NAGA in New York on Nov 23rd? I might be able to go if I get afford the plane ticket... I've been training everyday with intensity. I've also been working on a little bit of wrestling, but mostly still in the guard, sustaining the guard, and passing the guard. I will never lose to being stalled again. 2nd place is the 1st loser and the next time I get that triangle choke in place, that guy is going out!

Tanner, I've been getting stronger and more explosive now with much better high intensity stamina. I can benchpress 250 and I only weigh 148 currently. I can't wait till my next tournament dude... hopefully you can be there.

Oh by the way, Jeff Sherwood said that if you can give him some information on the NAGA that Sam and I went to, he'll be more than happy to put it on www.sherdog.com so could you do Sam and I a big favor and give something to Sherwood to put on the site? Thanks...

I'll be there competing.

Comment

I need to email Marcos Avelon for the full reults. I didn't take any of them down while I was there.

Ke, call me tonight at my house.

904-280-5585

I'll be home from work around 6:30pm.

If you don't get me, leave a message with your number. I'll call you back.

Comment

Tanner, I called you last night but you fell asleep already. Your dad said you must've been exhausted from work. Well anyway, hit me back with a message.

Comment

WOW!

You 2 have never heard of PMs huh? :roll:

Comment

Working...
          X