No announcement yet.

Faster than Manny Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faster than Manny Pacman!

I know they are like super fast that is a fact. (true fact lol)

BUT

Also many hand strikes that Tommy uses are arm punches so its very easy to accelerate an arm, much harder to accelerate the whole body weight.

Would I be right in assuming the slow frame rate on the camera's adds to the speed?

Dont get me wrong these guys are faster than pacman but pacman is filmed on high speed cameras and they are not. So that enhances their speed, is that right or wrong? (either way it doesn't matter)
    Last edited by AlexKid; 11-30-2019, 07:15 PM.

Also Tommy may have even sped some up, because the sound goes fast too as he goes fast at one point im not sure if thats true or not?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 11-30-2019, 06:17 PM.

Comment

damn it went quiet where the sound fault (possible cheat) previously was lol ill find another

Lol they fcuked the sound up to hide his con job

Comment

Always damn hackers when u get good at something

Comment

OMG everyone of them cuts out at the mid point where the sound sped up heres another

Comment

I guess teh 1 arm pull up was just shot in reverse then

Comment

better save the original when i find it

Comment

nearly all of them are dubbed but there must be some already out there

Comment

they r dubbed poorly tho right at that moment in different ways

Comment

I hate the sad liar narcs, the phoneys that rip people off , like the guys pretending to be commando's etc xD

Comment

Working...
                    X