Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faster than Manny Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at this point on every video its edited in some way usually a different way or made silent , in this video the original is kept but sped up even more as another method of deception but the fact its different each time is a tell

Anyway I think most people know hes full of it and its not like he can demonstrate it or teach it

Comment

hes ripping off Bruce, Bruce was real but the camera was also sh,ite , but Bruce has done it on high speed film cameras too like the back fist etc, its obviously real with him, too much overall evidence

I hate liar narcissists sooooooooooooooooooooooo much

They are trying to steal the self esteem or ego esteem from every1, they must be punched in the groin and humiliated.

When you cross examine them they always do something nice to get out of it lol like give u something BUT they wont undo the lie
      Last edited by AlexKid; 11-30-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I bet u guys are now preparing your high speed footage

Comment

Hes had his own successful business being a partial/ full fraudster

Comment

how on earth did he change all those videos some dating back in time? Im not imagining it I clearly heard teh original everyone was talking about the sped up voice hwo did he change all those evn teh ones dating back in time?

Comment

fighst 1/4 speed whenever infront of people and warp speed on those videos, he would do it more often if he could anyway enough time waste i think its obvious enough

Comment

fcuking arm punches, I better learn a few

Comment

he could massage your balls well if it were a bondage parlor

Comment

they take a pucnh and try to make it as unpowerful as possible to get speed, hes prob using hips but a tiny amount and then a small motion on the arm too

Comment

yea first try many times faster for arm punches, dont even know the technique

Comment

Working...
                      X