No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields Vs The Brazilian Lesbian

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Claressa Shields Vs The Brazilian Lesbian

Who takes it, I'm just gonna be honest here I think Claressa shields with a few years of training in mixed martial arts would be too much for the Brazilian Lesbian. Too strong and far too talented, once the ground game is prevented Claressa would just maul this girl you go from having a girl that is 9 wins with only 2 KOes, but I get the feeling that Nunes would get laid out cold.

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
    Who takes it, I'm just gonna be honest here I think Claressa shields with a few years of training in mixed martial arts would be too much for the Brazilian Lesbian. Too strong and far too talented, once the ground game is prevented Claressa would just maul this girl you go from having a girl that is 9 wins with only 2 KOes, but I get the feeling that Nunes would get laid out cold.
    ... Amanda Nunes is basically Katie Taylor's size...

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
      shields would get stretched before the 5 minute round is over....

Comment

Working...
      X