No announcement yet.

nate vs masvidal - doctor's stoppage = riot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nate vs masvidal - doctor's stoppage = riot

hopefully it doesnt end in a doctor's stoppage win for masvidal after he pieces up nates face.

i think masvidal definitely has the advanatge early on but i hope nate can wheteher the storm and not get kod, would love to see nate get the late tko or sub but i just have a bad feeling he'll get pieced up and the fight will be stopped due to him bleeding too much and being cut open

if so i can see the crowd going apeshyt

if im right about the docotr calling it off i deserve infinite green k and the ability to delete threads i dont like and to ban mods. heard it here first folks

Comment

Told ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
        Told ya'll
        No riot. So instead of infinite green k, you deserve a nonstop red k.

Comment

as soon as this fight was announced I knew there would be strong case for doctor's stoppage..**** this bs, r3 was nates best round and we were about to see him kick into gear r4 . fuccing g4y

Comment

fight was really heating up too. pissed off!!!

Comment

Damn good call there about the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Damn good call there about the stoppage.
                Agreed that cut was nasty. Masvidal was doing a makeover to Diazs face. Masvidal still seemed he had enough left in the tank.

Comment

Masvidal did a ton of bodywork in those 3 rounds on top of all the concussive and tissue damage he dealt out. Diaz was gonna fade a lot more, he was only gonna take more damage and get finished. He's a bum if you don't fight his fight.

Comment

If people only listened to Elie Sechback and didn't pay attention to MMA, they would think this is a shocking result because Nate Diaz is p4p1 according to him....

Clearly not the case. Nate isn't even top 10 P4P.

This was a very easy fight to call. Masvidal is bigger, better and more well rounded.

Comment

Working...
                    X