Paulo Costa vs Mike Tyson in a street fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Paulo Costa vs Mike Tyson in a street fight

Who wins?

This must be a joke. Tyson is too big and would ruin him. I understand its a street fight but costa stands up too much and would get knocked out in the first exchange or two

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
      This must be a joke. Tyson is too big and would ruin him. I understand its a street fight but costa stands up too much and would get knocked out in the first exchange or two
      Size wise Costa would have the edge over Tyson, 6' and he weighed in at 214 lbs fight night in his last fight. Iron Mike was 5'10.5" and was around 216 lbs in his prime. Costa would have a slight reach advantage too 72" vs 71".

Comment

Originally posted by sentax View Post
        Size wise Costa would have the edge over Tyson, 6' and he weighed in at 214 lbs fight night in his last fight. Iron Mike was 5'10.5" and was around 216 lbs in his prime. Costa would have a slight reach advantage too 72" vs 71".
        I know man but tyson seems to punch at just a much higher power than him. I feel if tyson bum rushed him like his early opponents then he must get murked

Comment

I imagine in a street fight Mike might eat his unborn children...straight from the bag.

Comment

Look it the Difference in Neck size . Tyson was a specimen

Comment

Originally posted by Seps210 View Post
              Look it the Difference in Neck size . Tyson was a specimen
              So is the Acai warrior

Comment

Tyson would rape his soul

Comment

Originally posted by MartialMind View Post
                  So is the Acai warrior

Nothing impressive tbh . Not compared to tyson at least

Comment

Originally posted by Seps210 View Post
                    Nothing impressive tbh . Not compared to tyson at least
                    I agree manufactured muscle.

Mike Tyson's bone structure/musculature was not manufactured, although it was refined.

Also in these street fighting situations, I am sure Mike Tyson would probably eat parts of his opponents face.

'Its is not outside of the rules for Tyson o grab and kick himself also'.

Comment

Working...
                    X