No announcement yet.

Darren Till ends silence with defiant Instagram post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren Till ends silence with defiant Instagram post

Darren Till has returned to social media with a nod to his recent brush with the law.

The former welterweight title challenger deactivated his accounts on multiple social media platforms after he was reportedly arrested in the Canary Islands two weeks ago. Several reports claimed that the Liverpudlian had been arrested for causing damage to a hotel and accidentally stealing a taxi.

On Thursday, “The Gorilla” posted a video to his Instagram account of him sweating after a training session along with a caption that read, “***** what you think”, accompanied by an emoji of a taxi. The video appears to have been shot in Dubai. The knockout artist also added several stories to his account of him being driven around Dubai while listening to music.

Till has suffered defeats in his last two outings. He suffered a second-round submission loss in his title bid against Tyron Woodley at UFC 228. In his last fight, he was knocked out in the second round of his UFC London main event meeting with heavy-handed Jorge Masvidal. Till boasts a 5-2-1 record with the UFC.

That dude lost his sh^t I think. But maybe there is more to the story idfk.

Comment

Bla bla The ignore wh@re

Comment

I saw it coming when he signed to MTK

Comment

Done with Till, can't stand a mouthy scouse who's just been ktfo.

I like mouthy scouses that win..... Not this lanky streak of lady though....

Comment

Working...
          X