Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Pro / Amateur fighters here looking for exposure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Pro / Amateur fighters here looking for exposure?

Hopefully this thread will stay up in this section.

Here's the deal: I work in the music industry and am a big MMA fan. Due to the urging of many friends I'm going to start an MMA interview site.

Now, the site is not going to be too serious. We're going to ask stupid and sarcastic questions. Of course it'll be for a laugh, but I hope to expose MMA to those who may not have a clue as to it's existence.

So, I'm interested in doing "20 Questions" with fighters looking for exposure and willing to do a little ****-talking. There is absolutely no catch, all you need to do is email me and let me know why we should give you some exposure. I just completed our first 20 Questions today with Pain Peters.

I also want to interview just plain old fight fans. I'll have a "Babe of the Month" and a "Punk of the Month" where I'll interview one Male and one female every month.

My email for this is: the_beatdown@hotmail.com Hopefully there's some interest here as I'm looking to launch the site in January.[/b]

that is a nice gesture to help paticipate in growing MMA, but how do u plan to do to expose MMA to those who have no clue to its existance by only asking questions and getting interviews?

And this is a very respectable sport.... maybe I am somewhat lost as to your direction when you speak of "**** talking". And what is "babe of the month" and "punk of the month"? are those gonna be fighters? or just normal people?

Why are your friends asking you to start an MMA interview site? What is the urge? The interviews are everywhere. And, it seems as though you are just going around randomaly asking fighters. Do you know any fighters? If so, who?

You also said you work in the music industry, is that gonna be somewhat linked to the site or what your objective is with the site? Or are you telling us for our general knowlededge about you?

Inquiring, confused minds would like to know........
    If it is something that has some stance, I might be able to help you out. As our soul purpose here is to grow MMA and expose to those that don't even know about it, or think it is not a top sport nor a sport of preference........ we are loooking to change that. We know alot of fighters, but you must furhter explain yourself before some kind of help is given to you.

Comment

wow

Comment

Working...
      X