No announcement yet.

Dana White finally responds to Oscar De La Hoya’s fight challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    man, you are talking about an ex PRO boxer, who's an ATG. of course oscar would make dana look ******ed in a boxing match.

even in the octagon, oscar still has the advantage because dana only trained on some mma and bjj, but dana never competed or get to actually test out his work in a real match up. oscar is actually a REAL professional boxer who's been in the ring in a real combat fight.
    I only said Dana likely has a big weight advantage. And he knows BJJ supposedly so if he catches Oscar its probably a wrap for Oscar, but the problem for Dana is he'd have to catch Oscar while sustaining as little damage as possible to still be able to do something to Oscar if he caught up with him. So yea I'd favor Oscar in the cage too.

Oscar should take him up on this. If Oscar fought him in the cage first he could probably even get Dana to agree to box him 2nd lol.

Would be super f#cking weird to see this go down, but f#ck it lets make it happen. Eddie Hearn vs Lou DiBella as the co-main.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I only said Dana likely has a big weight advantage. And he knows BJJ supposedly so if he catches Oscar its probably a wrap for Oscar, but the problem for Dana is he'd have to catch Oscar while sustaining as little damage as possible to still be able to do something to Oscar if he caught up with him. So yea I'd favor Oscar in the cage too.

Oscar should take him up on this. If Oscar fought him in the cage first he could probably even get Dana to agree to box him 2nd lol.

Would be super f#cking weird to see this go down, but f#ck it lets make it happen. Eddie Hearn vs Lou DiBella as the co-main.

if its an mma match, i'll prolly give the edge to dana. but even in a mma match, oscar should still be the favorite since dana has never even been in a real fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        if its an mma match, i'll prolly give the edge to dana. but even in a mma match, oscar should still be the favorite since dana has never even been in a real fight lol.
        Dana promotes MMA he doesn't fight MMA. Matter of fact from my understanding his deepest personal fight experience is in boxing.

He knows BJJ to some degree, but he never competing that I'm aware or is even belted as far as I know.

He probably knows enough to submit someone who knows nothing, like Oscar, if he catches them early & fresh, but 4 minutes in he's gonna be in the red zone for a f#cking heart attack.

Oscar is removed from boxing by a decade now but I imagine his bad competition level shape is looking Olympic level in comparision to Dana's who's physical form is probably a house of cards built on lifting weights & TRT/HGH.

Oscar should win in either arena.

Comment

oscar in either venue

Comment

De La Hoya may allow Oscar to take him down willingly

Comment

Working...
            X