Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think a knight would have done in MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think a knight would have done in MMA?

I bet it would be hard to armbar someone in a suit of armour

Originally posted by seldomTap View Post
    I bet it would be hard to armbar someone in a suit of armour
    indeed........

Comment

I thihnk fedor would be able to squash him down into a can of soup, can't say the same for any UFC fighter.. Crocop might break his own leg but thats about it.

Comment

hmm a knight, unfair anvantage in armor and weaponry and horse, but a swordsman in general still mantained many fundamental skills as far as mma including keeping the other guy in a dissadvantage of position and off balance. also the stress level in a life or death situation probably put a swordsman on another level in that situation. the book of five rings is the example i'm thinking of for such a situation and it is still very relevant to martial arts and fighting in general. It is written by a sword master of the past. been a long time since i read it though, maybe someone else can add to my answer to your very unconventional question, but i doubt they will.

Comment

Originally posted by LHWchamp5 View Post
          I thihnk fedor would be able to squash him down into a can of soup, can't say the same for any UFC fighter.. Crocop might break his own leg but thats about it.
          .............man just shut the **** up, everybody here is sick of ya ***got ass comments.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
            .............man just shut the **** up, everybody here is sick of ya ***got ass comments.
            blow me *****..

Comment

A knight?!

Comment

I think Genki Sudo would ****ing own a knight.

He'd just bounce off the ropes and to a flying double kick, knock them down and there'd be no possible way for them to get up. TKO.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

those suits of armour weigh about 150lbs so assuming the knight is un armed he would be far slower and more clumbsy than his opponent. it would be very easy to armbar someone in a suit of armour, the suit does not prevent hyper-extension.

Comment

On an unrelated note, I wish LHWchamp would get unbanned so we could rag on him about Pride being sold.

Comment

Working...
                    X