No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib Makes McGregor Tap: Wild Post-Fight Brawl Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
    those Russians are scums,a fight is supposed to settle things but they weren't satisfied and still went after conor
    Connor attacked his religion,country, integrity and his Dad. He was not satisfied. He wanted more..... I wanted more😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
      I'm going off of what DW said during a post fight interview. Don't get me wrong, I dont like Macgregor but I did feel somewhat sorry for him when he was taken to the ground and had his legs constantly crossed like a newborn Bambie.
      Lololololol

Comment

Nothing more Satisfying than watching khabib maul the coward till he quits and then stands over him and spits in his face. Then goes after an arena full of Irish. Beautiful soul khabib is, a perfect representitive of my faith. It's nothing to do with Russian, you talk ****tt about religion/family etc you will have to pay. 5-8 chechens/dagestani Muslims vs an arena full of Irish. Cowards/sucker punch?? No these are men of god. Push their buttons and you will feel the wrath

Comment

Originally posted by Tman32 View Post
          Nothing more Satisfying than watching khabib maul the coward till he quits and then stands over him and spits in his face. Then goes after an arena full of Irish. Beautiful soul khabib is, a perfect representitive of my faith. It's nothing to do with Russian, you talk ****tt about religion/family etc you will have to pay. 5-8 chechens/dagestani Muslims vs an arena full of Irish. Cowards/sucker punch?? No these are men of god. Push their buttons and you will feel the wrath
          alhamdulillah

Comment

I love Connor’s s#hit talking but there comes a period in your life when after having another man’s ball bags shoved in your face for 20 minutes then making you submit, then his corner girls putting paws on you afterwards, you just have to humble yourself or ride of into the sunset with your whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              fight was pretty boring and so one sided that i cant see there being a rematch. enjoyed the build up but cant say i enjoy the ground game, obviously im an untrained eye and there must be a hell of a lot of technical skill there but is boring to watch for me. as for the brawl, mcgregors team had it coming but then again khabib let himself down and should have took the high road
              I've grappled so for me it was fascinating. The way Nurma has the dexterity to use the legs as effectively as most people use their arms is other level stuff.
              That said, while watching it I did think to myself, "this must be painful to watch for most people" because it really is boring AF if you're not familiar with the mechanics of it.

Respect to you for recognizing that there's something going on there though.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                That’s why i don’t watch MMA

Gay as f**k rolly polly in hot pants
                Lololololol ....hot pants

Comment

Originally posted by Tman32 View Post
                  Spoken like a true shoe bomber

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Connor attacked his religion,country, integrity and his Dad. He was not satisfied. He wanted more..... I wanted more😂😂😂
                    but that was why they fought, a fight is supposed to settle matters,McGregor took it like a man though, this ain't his first defeat so it's not new to him

Comment

So this is MMA's poster boy......tapped out, knocked out, tapped out.
                      Leprechaun got his gold took from him
                      I thought he was supposed to have power in his hands?
                      Floyd ruins lives
                      I just love when a ****** bring his whole crew......DMX

Comment

Working...
                      X