TITO's Bum leg will be his DOWNFALL!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STFU DOG! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Comment

Re: TITO's Bum leg will be his DOWNFALL!

[quote:d251223f6c="ShakkaRemusandPLiers"]I think its going to get snapped like a ****ing twig.

What do you guys think?[/quote:d251223f6c]

I agree...........

Comment

Well if you had a injury that needed to be surgically corrected, chancesare you will protect that certain area. However, with all the moves that mma fighters know, the injury will be a huge factor. Whether it be intentionally going for a submission with the injured leg or just making it seem you are targeting the specific area to achieve another submission or knockout, that leg is a bulls eye. IMO

Comment

I dont see Tito losing. Leg and ankle submissions are the hardest to finish with. Tito is currently training with one of the best in the businees when it comes to ankles and legs, Scott Adams. If Ken concentrates only on that leg he is gonna get pounded. I dont see Tito losing.

Comment

I don't think Ken will intentionly go for the leg, but if the opening is there, he will go for it. I keep flip flopping on who will win, tough call IMO. Can't wait, should be a good one.

Comment

"Leg and ankle submissions are the hardest to finish with".

Tito does not have the heart the Frye has he will tap!

Comment

Hey Blake

Hey Blake I am still trying to figure out what that dude is doing in your avatar?? Heil Hitler?

Comment

lol

Comment

i hope ken breaks it off

Comment

Working...
                    X